NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alliant continues to showcase its broad industry reach and regional strength, with 13 of its team members receiving the prestigious designation of Power Broker® by Risk & Insurance. The 2020 honorees hail from an array of locations and categories, emblematic of the company’s continued growth and expansion.
“Alliant’s class of 2020 Power Brokers is highly representative of our unyielding commitment to excellence in service and results,” said Tom Corbett, Chairman and CEO of Alliant. “Each of our winners has consistently performed at the highest level across a range of industries and disciplines, and each is backed by a powerful team of professionals nationwide. These awards are reflective of the strength of our entire organization.”
Alliant’s 2020 Power Brokers are:
- Joseph Cafferelli, Executive Vice President
- Christian Chauvin, Executive Vice President
- Amy Clements, Marketing Manager
- Matthew Cohn, Senior Vice President
- Puneet Dixit, First Vice President
- Christopher Grynaviski, Marketing Manager
- Craig Harper, Senior Vice President
- Lorraine Lewis, Executive Vice President
- Robert Lowe, First Vice President
- Cara McGrath, Vice President
- Courtney Ramirez, Vice President
- Philip Reischman, Managing Director
- Matthew Turetsky, Senior Vice President
In addition to its 13 winners, Alliant had two Power Broker finalists. They are:
- Chad Schulz, Senior Vice President
- Stanley Szczurek, Executive Vice President
The Risk & Insurance Power Broker designation is based on nominations by brokers and risk managers and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk managers and risk executives are interviewed in the process of identifying, soliciting, evaluating, and judging the nominees.
About Alliant Insurance Services
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. provides property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, underwriting, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide, including public entities, tribal nations, healthcare, energy and marine, law firms, real estate, construction, financial institutions, agriculture, aviation, and environmental. More information is available on the company’s website at www.alliant.com.