DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Laser Market by Product Type, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical laser market size was valued at $6,947 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $16,230 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2019-2026.
Laser stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, which has a specific wavelength creating high-intensity light. The adoption of medical lasers has increased due to its diverse medical applications including ophthalmology, dermatology, urology, cardiovascular, and others. The advantages offer by the medical lasers include reducing blood loss, decreasing postoperative discomfort, reducing the chance of wound infection, and achieving better wound healing.
There is an increase in the demand for medical lasers, owing to rise in incidence of eye disorders due to growth in aged population, increase in number of patients using advanced laser-based treatments globally, and a surge in importance of aesthetic laser procedures. However, stringent safety regulations and high rate of failure of laser-based surgical procedure restrain the market growth. On the contrary, increase in demand for laser treatment in the emerging countries are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the global medical laser market players.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations from 2019-2026, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global medical laser market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
Key Findings of the Medical Laser Market:
- Based on the product type, the diode laser systems segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
- Based on application, dermatology segment contains the largest share in 2018, and is anticipated to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- Depending on end user, the surgical segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR with 11.6% during the forecast period.
- U.S. generated the highest revenue in the global medical laser market in 2018, accounting for more than two-fifth of the global market.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.1.2. Key Market Segments
1.2. Research Methodology
1.2.1. Secondary Research
1.2.2. Primary Research
1.2.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Force Analysis
3.4. Pricing Analysis
3.4.1. Pricing Analysis of Medical Laser, By Region, 2018 & 2026
3.5. Market Evolution
3.6. Value Chain Analysis
3.7. Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.8. Impact of Government Regulations On Global Medical Laser Market
3.8.2. Ce Mark
3.8.3. Pharmaceuticals And Medical Devices Agency And Ministry of Health, Labor, And Welfare (Mhlw)
3.8.4. Impact Analysis
188.8.131.52. Laws, Regulations & Performance Standards of Medical Laser
184.108.40.206. Laser Hazard Classes
220.127.116.11. Premarket Requirements
3.9. Patent Analysis (2016-2018)
3.9.1. Patent Analysis, By Year
3.9.2. By Country
3.9.3. By Applicant
3.10. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. High Adoption of Medical Lasers For Cosmetic Surgeries
22.214.171.124. Increased Incidence of Various Chronic Diseases Globally
126.96.36.199. Increased Technological Advancements
188.8.131.52. High Cost of The Medical Lasers
184.108.40.206. Lack of Acceptance of New Technology
220.127.116.11. Expanded Applications of Lasers Across Clinical Areas
Chapter 4: Global Medical Lasers Market, By Product Type
4.2. Solid State Laser Systems
4.3. Gas Laser Systems
4.4. Dye Laser Systems
4.5. Diode Laser Systems
Chapter 5: Medical Lasers Market, By Application
Chapter 6: Medical Lasers Market, By End Use
Chapter 7: Medical Lasers Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
8.2. Biolase Inc.
8.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
8.4. Cryolife Inc.
8.5. Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
8.6. Iridex Corporation
8.7. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
8.8. Lumenis Ltd.
8.9. Novartis Ag
8.10. Syneron Medical Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/llcbpf.