DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flow Meter Market by Type and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flow meter market was valued at $7.3 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $11.9 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2026.
A flow meter is a device or equipment used to measure the volume or mass of the gas or liquid. It is also known as a flow indicator, flow rate sensor, liquid meter, and flow gauge; that is dependent on its use in any particular industry. Flow meter plays a crucial role in the industries where precise calculation is required, for instance, water & wastewater treatment. It is very important to measure flow, especially in process plants that impact the profit-making capacity of any company.
Some of the factors driving the growth of the global flow meter market are increased penetration of high-end flow meters in process industries, increased population, rise in need for effective water and wastewater management infrastructure, and strengthening industrialization. A region like Asia-Pacific is the highly populous region, where urbanization is at its peak and the need for water & wastewater management is leading to the need for improved flow meters. Market players in this region are investing and focusing on R&D. As a result, a better version of flow meters are introduced in the market that are more effective and versatile than the previous one. Some of the additional benefits associated with newly launched flow meters include online diagnosis and troubleshooting, remote calibration and configuration, wireless communication, and improved installation management & application effects. The impact of this development is high on the flow meter market and there is increased adoption of flow meter reported all across the globe. On the other hand, inefficient manufacturing technology in customized product manufacturing is the key factor restraining the growth of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global flow meter market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth
Key Findings of the Study:
- By type, differential pressure flow meter emerged as the global leader by acquiring 29.1% market share in 2018, and it is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period
- By end user, power generation is the largest revenue segment over other end users with more than 30% global market share in 2018
- Asia-Pacific is the largest regional market due to strong industrial growth, presence of emerging economic such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea
- Technological innovation and its incorporation in the flow meter technology is opening up new growth opportunities to the market
- Middle East is expected to be the new investment centric region due to growing efforts to process seawater through desalination
- Global flow meter market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.5. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Patent Analysis (2015-2018)
3.6. Pricing Analysis (2018)
Chapter 4: Global Flow Meter Market, By Type
4.2. Differential Pressure Flow Meter
4.3. Positive Displacement Flow Meter
4.4. Ultrasonic Flow Meter
4.5. Turbine Flow Meter
4.6. Magnetic Flow Meter
4.7. Coriolis Flow Meter
4.8. Vortex Flow Meter
4.9. Others Flow Meter
Chapter 5: Global Flow Meter Market, By End User
5.1. Market Size And Forecast By End User
5.2. Water And Wastewater
5.3. Oil And Gas
5.5. Power Generation
5.6. Pulp And Paper
5.7. Food & Beverages
Chapter 6: Global Flow Meter Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.2. Top Winning Strategies
7.3. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
7.4. Competitive Heatmap
7.5. Key Developments
Chapter 8: Company Profiles:
8.1. Abb Ltd.
8.2. Azbil Group
8.3. Badger Meter Inc.
8.4. Emerson Electric Company
8.5. Hitachi, Ltd.
8.6. Honeywell International, Inc.
8.7. Krohne Group
8.8. Schneider Electric Se
8.9. Siemens Ag
8.10. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ul8jv