DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automation as a Service Market by Component, Business Function, Enterprise Size and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the automation as a service market size was valued at $2.08 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $12.36 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 25.3% from 2019 to 2026.
Automation as a Service (AaaS) is a set of disruptive technologies that provide professional services to industries that are willing to adopt automation in their day-to-day processes. Plethora of software applications and rise in need to automate certain processes with redundant responses is a major factor that drives the growth of the market among major social networking players. For instance, in 2018, IFTTT Inc. adopted AaaS to provide end users with instant responses by automating processes with applications such as Twitter, Facebook, OneDrive, and WordPress. These processes are able to automatically execute various tasks when specific conditions are met and are known as recipes.
Connected devices are proliferating the traction of AaaS solutions as these devices provide easy data access. IoT and smartphones are key connected devices that propel the adoption of automation as a service at a significant rate. Primarily, robotics plays a vital role in optimizing manual work processes, especially in warehouses that require tireless working with heavy loads. However, concerns associated with data security and privacy as automation requires sharing of data at a high pace, which is expected to hamper the growth of the market to a certain extent.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the global automation as a service market size is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the global automation as a service industry.
The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the global automation as a service market potential.
Key Findings of the Automation as a Service Market:
- By component, the solution segment dominated the automation as a service market trend. However, the services segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period in the automation as a service industry.
- By business function, the information technology segment dominated the automation as a service market in 2018. However, the sales and marketing segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- By enterprise size, the large enterprise segment accounted for the highest revenue and automation as a service market share in 2018.
- Depending on industry vertical, the BFSI industry generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, the IT and telecommunications sector is expected to witness a considerable growth in the near future.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in terms of CAGR in the coming years.
- Some of the major players profiled in the automation as a service market analysis include Automation Anywhere, Inc., Blue Prism Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Kofax Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NICE Robotic Automation, Pegasystems Inc., and UiPath. Major players operating in this market have witnessed high growth in demand for automation as a service, especially due to industry 4.0 evolution. This study includes market analysis, trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Key Market Players
1.5. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping The Global Automation As A Service Market
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Industry Roadmap of Automation As A Service
3.5. Impact of Government Regulations On The Global Automation As A Service Market
Chapter 4: Global Automation As A Service Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Global Automation As A Service Market, By Business Function
5.2. Information Technology
5.3. Sales And Marketing
5.6. Human Resources
Chapter 6: Global Automation As A Service Market, By Enterprise Size
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Small And Medium Enterprises
Chapter 7: Global Automation As A Service Market, By Industry Vertical
7.3. Telecommunications And It
7.7. Government And Defense
7.8. Energy And Utilities
7.9. Media And Entertainment
7.10. Transportation And Logistics
Chapter 8: Global Automation As A Service Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Key Players Positioning Analysis, 2018
9.2. Top Winning Strategies
9.3. Competitive Dashboard
9.4. Key Developments
9.5. Patent Analysis
9.6. Case Studies
Chapter 10: Company Profile
10.1. Automation Anywhere, Inc.
10.2. Blue Prism Limited
10.3. Hcl Technologies Limited
10.4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
10.5. International Business Machines Corporation
10.6. Kofax Inc.
10.7. Microsoft Corporation
10.8. Nice Robotic Automation
10.9. Pegasystems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/42k2va