DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protective Clothing Market by Material Type, Application and End-user Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Protective Clothing Market was valued at $8.0 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach $12.9 billion by 2026, supported by a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Innovation in textile industry and launch of new fibers have transformed the familiar functions of conventional textile to the advance textile industry. Protective clothing are manufactured using traditional textile production technologies such as weaving, knitting, and non-woven materials. Specialized techniques such as 3D weaving, spacer fabric knitting and braiding using natural and man-made fibers, and finishing technology are also employed in the manufacturing of protective clothing. Wide range of high performance fibers are used in manufacturing of protective clothing to impart protection from hazardous environment. For example, Kevlar, Nomex (DuPont), Twaron (Acordis) aramids, Spectra (Allied) HDPE fibers, PBI, Kermel (Rhone Poulenc), P84 (Inspec), carbon impregnated fibers, aramid spunlace materials, fiberglass, steel, copper, and other metal fibers finds application in the protective clothing.
Protective clothing are used in protection of workers and professionals in various end-use industries owing to their novel chemical and physical attributes, to counteract potential threats in hazardous environment. Heavy investment in R&D activities by government organizations is expected to propel the market growth. However, extended research timelines incur high cost to companies, which restricts the growth of the market.
The report segments the global protective clothing market based on material type, application, end-use industry and region. By material type, aramid & blends, polyolefin & blends, polybenzimidazole (PBI), cotton fibers and laminated polyesters are some of the major market segments. Laminated polyesters, PBI and aramid & blends are expected to be the most attractive markets for new entrants as well as for the industry players. The report is also segmented based on applications such as thermal, chemical, mechanical and others. Based on end-user industry, the market is segmented based on oil & gas, construction & manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, law enforcement & military, firefighting and others.
Key MARKET BENEFITS:
- The study provides an in-depth quantitative analysis of the global protective clothing market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2018-2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- Extensive analysis of application forecasts the various types of protective clothing that can be used in different end-user applications.
- Competitive analysis highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments that affect the market behavior.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities there.
- Analysis of key market players and their strategies are discussed to identify the competitive outlook.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Market Benefits
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. CXOs Perspective
Chapter 3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.6. Patent Analysis
3.7. Emerging Trends In Protective Clothing Market
Chapter 4. Global Protective Clothing Market, By Material
4.2. Aramid & Blends
4.3. Polyolefin & Blends
4.4. Polybenzimidazole (Pbi)
4.5. Cotton Fibers
4.6. Laminated Polyesters
Chapter 5. Global Protective Clothing Market, By Application
Chapter 6. Global Protective Clothing Market, By End-User Industry
6.2. Oil & Gas
6.3. Construction & Manufacturing
6.5. Law Enforcement & Military
Chapter 7. Global Protective Clothing Market By Geography
7.2. North America
Chapter 8. Company Profile
8.1. E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
8.2. Lakeland Industries, Inc.
8.3. Ballyclare Limited
8.4. 3M Company
8.5. Koninklijke Ten Cate Nv
8.6. Teijin Limited
8.7. Workrite Uniform Company, Inc.
8.8. Cetriko S.L.
8.9. W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
8.10. Glen Raven Inc.
Other Players In The Value Chain
- Fibertex A/S
- Rongxin Industry Manufacture Limited
- Ebruzen Textile Industry Trade Co Ltd.
- Wuhan Kinglong Protective Products Co., Ltd.
- Veridian Fire Protective Gear
- Ohnaka Industry Co., Ltd., Etc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nno8wv