DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Big Data and Business Analytics Market by Component, Deployment Model, Analytical Tools, Application and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global big data and business analytics market size was valued at $171.39 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $512.04 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.80% from 2019 to 2026.
Big data analytics is the process of examining large set of data or varied set of data for uncovering useful information, which can help organizations make informed business decisions. In addition, it analyzes business data and information through continuous investigation and exploration of old business performance data to obtain conclusive insights for business planning. Furthermore, big data analytics helps businesses better understand the information contained within the data and provide data that is important for the organization. In addition, demand for cloud-based big data analytics is increasing among small- and medium-sized enterprises due to its low cost and enhanced usability.
Increase in adoption of big data and business analytics software by various organizations to deliver enhanced & faster decision-making and to provide competitive advantage by analyzing and acting upon information in a timely manner drive the growth of the market. In addition, a surge in demand for cloud-based big data and business analytics software among the small & medium enterprises fuels the growth of the market. However, high implementation cost and lack of skilled workforce hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, increase in need to gain better insights for business planning and emerging trends such as social media analytics are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global market.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global big data and business analytics market forecast along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global big data and business analytics market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market for the period 2018-2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Findings of The Study
- Based on component, the software segment led the big data and business analytics market in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By deployment model, the on-premise segment accounted for the highest big data and business analytics market share in 2018.
- Region wise, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Depending on the industry vertical, the manufacturing segment is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
- The key players profiled in the big data and business analytics market analysis are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Fair Isaac Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Teradata Corporation, Amazon Web Services, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Global
3.3. Case Studies
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Market Evolution/Industry Roadmap
3.6. Impact of Government Regulations On The Global Big Data And Business Analytics Market
Chapter 4: Global Big Data And Business Analytics Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Global Big Data And Business Analytics Market, By Deployment Mode
Chapter 6: Global Big Data And Business Analytics Market, By Analytics Tool
6.2. Dashboard & Data Visualization
6.3. Self-Service Tools
6.4. Data Mining & Warehousing
Chapter 7: Global Big Data And Business Analytics Market, By Application
7.2. Customer Analytics
7.3. Supply Chain Analytics
7.4. Marketing Analytics
7.5. Pricing Analytics
7.6. Spatial Analytics
7.7. Workforce Analytics
7.8. Risk And Credit Analytics
7.9. Transportation Analytics
Chapter 8: Big Data And Business Analytics Market, By End User
8.6. Key Success Factors
8.7. Energy & Utilities
8.9. Retail & E-Commerce
8.10. It & Telecom
Chapter 9: Global Big Data Analytics Market, By Region
9.2. North America
Chapter 10: Competitive Landscape
10.1. Market Player Positioning, 2018
10.2. Top Winning Strategies
10.3. Competitive Dashboard
10.4. Key Developments
Chapter 11: Company Profile
11.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
11.2. Fair Isaac Corporation
11.3. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Lp
11.4. International Business Machines Corporation
11.5. Microsoft Corporation
11.6. Oracle Corporation
11.7. Sap Se
11.8. Sas Institute Inc.
11.9. Tibco Software Inc.
11.10. Teradata Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qud0p9