DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanosensors Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nanosensor market is expected to generate revenue worth $536.6 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $1,321.30 million by 2026, to register a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Nanoscience is the study of nanoparticles and devices, it includes the use of nanosensor across various fields such as chemical, bio-medical, mechanics, and material science among others. Nanosensor market includes the manufacturing and application of physical, chemical, and biological systems and devices at scales ranging from individual atoms or molecules to around 100 nanometers.
Nanosensor is a revolutionary and a technology that is significant across various industrial domains, including communication, medicine, transportation, agriculture, energy, materials & manufacturing, consumer products, and households. Furthermore, various organizations globally are investing in nanosensor market and its emerging applications.
Nanoscale sensors and devices provides economical and continuous monitoring of various components of a device such as the structural integrity and performance of bridges, tunnels, rails, parking structures, and pavements over time. Moreover, communications devices, and other innovations enabled by nanoelectronics support an enhanced transportation infrastructure that can communicate with vehicle-based systems to help drivers maintain lane position, the system deploys various nanosensor to avoid collisions, adjust travel routes to avoid congestion, and improve drivers' interfaces to onboard electronics. All these factors are lucrative to create opportunities for the global market.
The key factors such as surge in adoption of nanosensor in medical diagnosis & imaging and technological advancements in nanotech devices drive the growth of the global nanosensor market. However, issues arising in the deployment of nanodevices in extreme conditions and high cost of the technology act as the major barriers, thereby hampering the nanosensor market growth. Furthermore, increase in support and R&D funding from government organizations and emergence of self-powered nanotech devices are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the nanosensor market forecast.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study includes the analytical depiction of the global nanosensor market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information regarding the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the industry.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Key Findings of the Nanosensors Market:
- In 2018, the biosensor segment generated the highest revenue in the global nanosensors market size.
- By application, the electronics segment was the highest revenue contributor in global nanosensors market growth in 2018.
- The key players profiled in the report include Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Applied Nanotech Holdings Inc., Thermofisher Scientific, Imina Technologies Sa, Bruker Axs, Kleindiek Nanotechnik Gmbh, eSpin Technologies, Inc., Advanced Nano Products, Biosensor International, and Nanoics Imaging Ltd. These key players adopt several strategies such as, new product launch and development, acquisition, partnership and collaboration and business expansion to increase the nanosensors market share during the forecast period.
- In January 2019, Bruker Corporation launched JPK NanoWizard ULTRA Speed 2 advanced AFM system, which combines highest speed and highest resolution AFM with advanced bio-imaging features. In addition, the company acquired Alicona Imaging GmbH, a leading provider of optical-based metrology products. In this agreement, Alicona's optical 3D metrology products are used in Bruker's microCT, stylus profiler, white-light interferometry and atomic force microscope (AFM) product suite in 2018, followed by the acquisition of Berlin-based JPK Instruments AG, a nano-analytical device manufacturer company. This acquisition fueled the Bruker's biotechnology and equipment in the same year.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Nano Sensor Market
3.3. Pricing Analysis
3.4. Patent Analysis
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Nano Sensor Market, By Type
4.2. Optical Nano Sensor
4.3. Chemical Nano Sensor
4.4. Physical Nano Sensor
4.5. Bio Nano Sensor
4.6. Other Nano Sensor
Chapter 5: Nano Sensor Market, By Application
5.4. Chemical Manufacturing
5.5. Aerospace & Defense
Chapter 6: Nano Sensor Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.2. Market Share Analysis of Top Players, 2018 (%)
7.3. Top Winning Strategies
7.4. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
7.5. Competitive Dashboard
7.6. Competitive Heatmap
7.7. Key Developments
Chapter 8: Company Profile
8.1. Agilent Technologies
8.2. Analog Devices, Inc.
8.3. Applied Nanotech (Pen Inc)
8.4. Bruker Corporation
8.5. Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
8.6. Honeywell International Inc.
8.7. Kleindiek Nanotechnik Gmbh
8.8. Omron Corp.
8.9. Lockheed Martin Corp.
8.10. Texas Instrument
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1cuue5