DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Fryer Market by End User and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global air fryer market size was $894.3 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $1,425.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 to 2026.
Air fryer are healthier alternatives for traditional deep fryer. Air fryer plops veggies and meat in oil. However, air fryer uses small amount of oil as compared to deep fryers. Air fryers makes food crisp with a fraction of the calories and fat .
The key factors that drive the growth of the air fryer market include growth of hospitality industry, upsurge in affordability of end customers for advanced kitchen appliances, improved performance and continuous product innovation by leading manufacturers. Moreover, customized solutions according to specific requirements and designs have created revenue opportunities for air fryer market. However, factors such as availability of counterfeit products, high noise level and uneven cooking are expected to impede the air fryer market growth. Furthermore, novel innovations in aesthetics have gained huge traction in the recent years, which in turn is anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market expansion.
The global air fryer market is segmented into end user, sales channel and region. Depending on end user, the air fryer market is bifurcated into residential and commercial. Based on sales channel the global market is studied across hypermarket & supermarket, specialty store and online sales channel. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
Some of the key players in the air fryer industry analysis includes Koninklijke Philips N.V., BLACK+DECKER Inc., Conair Corporation, Avalon Bay, Breville Group Ltd, Meyer Manufacturing Company Limited, GoWISE USA, NuWave LLC, Groupe SEB, Newell Brands.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global air fryer market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key Finding of The Air Fryer Market:
- North America leads in terms of air fryer market revenue share and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- The U.S. was highest contributor to the North America air fryer market, with $323.4 million in 2018 revenue, and is estimated to reach $476.7 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on sales channel, the hypermarket & supermarket segment accounted for about half of the global air fryer market share in 2018, and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2026. However, this segment is expected to lose market share to online sales channel
- The online sales channel and specialty store segments are expected to witness significant growth rates at a CAGR of 6.6% and 7.9% respectively, during the forecast period.
- The residential end user segments accounted for about 57.8% share of the air fryer market in 2018,and is poised to grow at significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
- Some of the key players in the air fryer market analysis includes Koninklijke Philips N.V., BLACK+DECKER Inc., Conair Corporation, Avalon Bay, Breville Group Ltd, Meyer Manufacturing Company Limited, GoWISE USA, NuWave LLC, Groupe SEB, Newell Brands.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Parent Market Overview (2018)
3.3. Pricing Analysis
3.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.6. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Global Air Fryer Market, By End User
Chapter 5: Global Air Fryer Market, By Sales Channel
5.2. Hypermarket And Supermarket
5.3. Specialty Stores
5.4. Online Sales Channel
Chapter 6: Air Fryer Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Koninklijke Philips N.V
7.2. Black+Decker Inc.
7.3. Conair Corporation
7.4. Avalon Bay
7.5. Breville Group Ltd
7.6. Meyer Manufacturing Company Limited
7.7. Gowise Usa.
7.7. Nuwave Llc
7.9. Groupe Seb
7.10. Newell Brands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oou7il