DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Armored Vehicles Market by Application Drive Type and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report 'the global Armored Vehicles Market size was valued at $15.96 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $21.97 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019 to 2026.
Europe dominates the market, followed by North America, LAMEA, and Asia-Pacific. Germany dominated the Europe armored vehicles market share in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its lead during the market forecast.
Rising demand for armored vehicles owing to militarization of law enforcement agencies and increasing demand for bulletproof vehicles are the factors that are significantly impacting the growth of the global market. However, according to Armored Vehicles Market analysis, decreasing national defense budgets is restraining the growth of the market. In addition, adoption of unmanned combat vehicle and production of modular armored vehicles possess remarkable growth opportunities for the global market players.
Armored vehicles are anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to rise in demand for armored vehicles due to militarization of law enforcement agencies and increasing demand for bulletproof vehicles.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global armored vehicle market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of the Armored Vehicles Market:
- Based on application, the commercial segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative growth rate.
- Based on drive type, the wheel segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on region, Europe is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period of armored vehicle industry.
- Based on region, Europe contributed the highest market revenue in 2018, and is anticipated to maintain its lead during the armored vehicles market forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rise In Demand For Armored Vehicles Owing To Militarization Of Law Enforcement Agencies
184.108.40.206. Increase In Demand For Bulletproof Vehicles
220.127.116.11. Decrease In National Defense Budgets
18.104.22.168. Adoption Of Unmanned Combat Vehicle
22.214.171.124. Production Of Modular Armored Vehicles
4. Armored Vehicle Market, By Application
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.3. Market Analysis By Country
5. Armored Vehicle Market, By Drive Type
6. Armored Vehicle Market, By Vehicle Type
6.2. Armored Personnel Carrier
6.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
6.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
6.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
6.3. Infantry Fighting Vehicle
6.4. Main Battle Tanks
6.5. Tactical Truck
7. Armored Vehicle Market, By Region
7.2. North America
7.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
7.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Application
7.2.3. Market Size And Forecast, By Drive Type
7.2.4. Market Size And Forecast, By Vehicle Type
7.2.5. Market Analysis By Country
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Bae Systems.
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Company Snapshot
8.1.3. Operating Business Segments
8.1.4. Product Portfolio
8.1.5. Business Performance
8.1.6. Key Strategic Moves And Developments
8.2. General Dynamics Corporation
8.3. Inkas Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
8.4. International Armored Group
8.5. Krauss-Maffei Wegmann Gmbh & Co.
8.6. Lenco Armored Vehicles
8.7. Lockheed Martin Corporation.
8.8. Oshkosh Corporation, Inc.
8.9. Rheinmetall Ag
8.10. Streit Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f1l067