DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Battery Power Tools Market by Motor Type Tools and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global battery power tools market was valued at $22,440.0 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $44,062.0 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 to 2026.
The growth of the global power tools market is driven by rapid industrialization in developed & developing countries, rise in urbanization, and surge in adoption of battery power tools in the automotive industry. Moreover, the demand for power tools increased in do-it-yourself (DIY) techniques among household consumers.
Thus, the increased adoption of DIY techniques has in turn fueled the market growth, due to rise in demand for battery-driven cordless tools, changes in lifestyle, and surge in per capita income. However, decline in growth of the construction industry hinders the market growth. On the contrary, advancements in rechargeable batteries is anticipated to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the global market.
Key Findings of the Battery Power Tools Market:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging battery power tools market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on motor type, the brushed segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue in 2018 and brushless segment is projected to grow at a CAGR 9.1% during the forecast period.
- By tool, the drills segment led the battery power tools market in 2018.
- LAMEA is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- Key players within the market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the battery power tools industry.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the market trends and emerging opportunities in the market.
- In-depth battery power tools market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
The global battery power tools market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis
3.4.1. Volume Analysis, By Company, 2018-2026 (Unit)
188.8.131.52. Battery Powered
184.108.40.206. Brushed Motor
220.127.116.11. Brushless Motor
18.104.22.168. Lawn Mower
22.214.171.124. Impact Wrench
126.96.36.199. North America
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Surge In Adoption Of Battery Power Tools In The Automotive Industry
184.108.40.206. Rise In Popularity Of Brushless Battery Power Tools
220.127.116.11. Upsurge In Demand For Affordable & Energy-Efficient Power Tools
18.104.22.168. Availability Of Low Cost Alternative
22.214.171.124. Decline In Growth Of The Construction Industry
126.96.36.199. Advancements Of Rechargeable Batteries
3.6. Electric Power Tools Market, By Type
3.7. Consumer Price Analysis
4. Battery Power Tools Market, By Motor Type
4.2. Brushed Motor
4.3. Brushless Motor
5. Battery Power Tools Market, By Tool
5.4. Lawn Mower
5.5. Impact Wrench
6. Battery Power Tools Market, By Application
7. Battery Power Tools Market, By Region
7.1.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
7.2. North America
7.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
7.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Motor Type
7.2.3. Market Size And Forecast, By Tool
7.2.4. Market Size And Forecast, By Application
7.2.5. Market Analysis, By Country
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Motor Type
184.108.40.206.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Tool
220.127.116.11.3. Market Size And Forecast, By Application
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Apex Tool Group
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Key Executives
8.1.3. Company Snapshot
8.1.4. Operating Business Segments
8.1.5. Product Portfolio
8.1.6. Key Strategic Moves And Developments
8.2. Atlas Copco Ab
8.3. Hilti Corporation
8.4. Ingersoll-Rand Plc
8.5. Koki Holdings Co., Ltd.
8.6. Makita Corporation
8.7. Robert Bosch Gmbh
8.8. Snap-On Incorporated
8.9. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
8.10. Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8o7glf