DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration market worldwide is projected to grow by US$756.6 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 13.7%.
Cell-based, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 14.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$939.3 Million by the year 2025, Cell-based will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$29.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$36.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Cell-based will reach a market size of US$67.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$133.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Anika Therapeutics SRL
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Collagen Solutions PLC
- ConMed Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Vericel Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- A Review of Treatments for Cartilage Damage
- Increasing Incidences of Sports-related Injuries Drives Demand for Cartilage Regeneration/Repair Procedures
- Number of Sports Injuries in the US: Breakdown by Type of Sport/Activity and Age Group for 2017
- Growing Obese Population and Subsequent Increase in Cases of Cartilage Damage Fuels Demand for Cartilage Repair and Regeneration
- Top 20 Countries Ranked by Obesity Rate (%) for 2019
- Knee Cartilage Repair Market: An Overview
- Cartilage Repair and Regeneration for Injured Knees
- Cell-based, Gene-based Therapies to Gain Prominence for Cartilage Repair
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Poised for Strong Growth
- Cartilage Regeneration Using Tissue Engineering Approaches: A Review
- An Insight into Clinical Trials for Cell Therapy-based Articular Cartilage Repair
- Clinical Trials for Cell Therapy-based Articular Cartilage Repair: Percentage Breakdown of Number of Clinical Trial Studies by Cell Source
- Number of Clinical Trial Studies for Cell Therapy-based Articular Cartilage Repair by Country
- A Glance at Globally Available Cell Therapy Products for Cartilage Repair Treatment
- Overview of Select Clinical Trials for Cartilage Repair Treatment
- Innovations & Research Studies
- Scientists Engineer 3D-printed Artificial Tissues for Helping Heal Bone and Cartilage Damage Attributed to Sports Injuries
- Researchers Develop Aggrecan-coated 3D-Printed Scaffold for Regenerating Cartilage Tissue in Joints
- Researchers Develop New Method to Deliver Treatment for Cartilage Regeneration
- Researchers Commence Phase III Clinical Trials for Stem Cell-based Cartilage Regeneration Therapy
- 3-D bioPen Hydrogel Injection Helps in Cartilage Regeneration
- New Treatment Technique Promises to Significantly Enhance Effectiveness of Therapy
- MACI: A New Technique for Repair of Isolated Cartilage Damage in Knee
- Researchers Track Effects of Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Repair
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cartilage Repair
- Procedures for Treatment of Cartilage Repair
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/72v2p8