DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vegan Food Market by Product Type and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vegan Food market size was valued at $14.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $31.4 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.5% from 2019 to 2026.
The global Vegan Food market is segmented based on product type and distribution channel.
Consumers have been actively participating in various physical activities due to rise in awareness about the benefits behind indulging in such programs or activities. This has triggered the demand for various health oriented products no matter it is food & beverages, apparels or footwear. Taking this consumer trend into consideration, vegan food manufacturers have been strategizing on coming up with product that caters to the requirement of target customers. Thus rise in health and wellness trend among the target customers have been driving the growth of global vegan food market in terms of value sales.
Increase in disposable income of China's huge population is anticipated to drive the Asia-Pacific dairy alternative market in the coming years. For instance, According to National Bureau of Statistics of China, the disposable income of China has increased at a great pace and noted as 31195 CNY in the year 2015. In the previous year the disposable income was noted as 28844 CNY. According to Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI), the disposable income of India has also increased to 138192890 INR million in 2015 from 127880080 INR million in 2014 which was the highest disposable income noted. The increased disposable income generates opportunity for market players to expand their market presence in these countries.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global Vegan Food market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key Findings of the Vegan Food Market:
- In 2018, based on product type, the meat substitute segment accounted for higher Vegan Food market share.
- In 2018, based on region, Europe accounted for a prominent vegan food market share.
- Extensive analysis of the current and emerging vegan food market trends and opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Vegan Food Market
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw Material Suppliers
3.3.2. Vegan Food Producers
3.3.3. Distribution Platforms
3.3.4. End Users
3.4. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increase In Obese Population
220.127.116.11. Rise In Health And Wellness Trend Among The Target Customers
18.104.22.168. Increase In Disposable Income
22.214.171.124. Wide Availability Of Substitutes
126.96.36.199. Untapped Developing Markets
188.8.131.52. Innovation In Taste And Flavor Of Dairy Alternative Beverages
Chapter 4: Vegan Food Market, By Product Type
4.2. Dairy Alternative
4.3. Meat Substitute
Chapter 5: Vegan Food Market, By Distribution Channel
Chapter 6: Vegan Food Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Market Overview
7.1. Top Winning Strategies
7.2. Product Mapping
7.3. Competitive Dashboard
7.4. Competitive Heatmap
7.5. Key Developments
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Archer Daniels Midland Company
8.2. Blue Diamond Growers
8.3. Earth'S Own Food Company Inc.
8.4. Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
8.5. Living Harvest Foods Inc.
8.6. Kikkoman Corporation
8.7. Panos Brands Llc
8.8. Pascual Group
8.9. Sunopta Inc.
8.10. Whitewave Foods Company Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ioner