DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plant Based Protein Supplement Market by Nature by product type by form by application and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Plant Based Protein Supplement market size was valued at $4.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.0 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026.
According to the Vegan Society, in 2019, there were 600,000 vegans around the globe. The rise in awareness about the health benefits associated with the consumption of vegan food products has led majority of population adopting into vegan diet. This has led to burgeon demand for different types of vegan food products from its health-conscious target customers. This similar kind of trend has been enduring even from the sports segments. Professional sports personnel and athletes are now adopting into vegan diet owing to increase in awareness about the associated benefits. This consumer perception all together has triggered demand for plant-based protein supplement products.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, millennials are on the verge of surpassing baby boomers in the country. Similarly, in Asia-Pacific, millennials account for a larger population, especially in countries such as China, India, and Australia as compared to other population groups. Millennials, population aged between 20 and 35 years, are active, and broad minded. They have been influential in evolving various global industries in terms of product offerings and services. They always to tend to try products that are new in the market and determine whether the products cater to the requirements. Moreover, majority of the millennial population are health conscious and tend to buy product that benefits their health. This factor is projected to fuel the growth of the market.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global Plant Based Protein Supplement market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key Findings of the Plant Based Protein Supplement Market:
- In 2018, based on nature, the conventional Plant Based Protein Supplements segment accounted for around higher Plant Based Protein Supplement market share, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, based on product type, the soy segment accounted for higher share of the Plant Based Protein Supplement market.
- In 2018, based on region, North America accounted for a prominent market share.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Nature
Chapter 5: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Product Type
5.4. Pumpkin Seed
Chapter 6: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Form
6.2. Protein Powder
6.3. Protein Bars
6.4. Rtd Liquids
Chapter 7: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Application
7.2. Sports Nutrition
7.3. Supplement Nutrition
Chapter 8: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Distribution Channel
8.3. Specialty Store
8.4. Online Store
Chapter 9: Plant-Based Protein Supplement Market, By Region
9.2. North America
Chapter 10: Competitive Landscape
10.1. Top Winning Strategies
10.2. Product Mapping
10.3. Competitive Dashboard
10.4. Competitive Heatmap
10.5. Key Developments
Chapter 11: Company Profiles
11.1. General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
11.2. Glanbia Plc.
11.3. Hormel Foods Corporation
11.4. Musclepharm Corporation
11.5. Now Health Group, Inc.
11.6. Nutiva Inc.
11.7. Reliance Private Label Supplements
11.9. True Nutrition
11.10. Vital Amine, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oigfk5