DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Motors Market by Type Vehicle Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global automotive motors market size was valued at $31.01 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $49.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2019 to 2026.
An automotive motor is designed to translate a type of energy (such as electric) into mechanical energy. The combination of the mechanics and electronics has led to incorporate increased number of motors in vehicles owing to its comfort and convenience features. Automotive motors have applications in electronic power steering, seating control, electric vehicles drivetrain, and others.
The automotive motors market is driven by factors such as increase in global vehicle production, high demand for safety and convenience features, and rise in requirement of electric vehicles. However, increased weight and cost of the overall system restrict the market growth. Moreover, wide number of applications employing the use of electric motors, and concept of autonomous cars creates lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the automotive motors market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Automotive Motors Market:
- By type, the DC brushed motors segment generated the highest revenue in the automotive motors market analysis in 2018.
- LAMEA is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period while considering automotive motors market growth.
- Latin America leads the market in the LAMEA region.
- The leading companies listed in the report expects high revenue from automotive motors market returns.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. High Demand For Safety And Convenience Features.
220.127.116.11. Rise In Demand Of Electric Vehicles
18.104.22.168. Stringent Safety Regulations Set By Government For Automotive Industry
22.214.171.124. Decrease In Global Vehicle Production
126.96.36.199. Rising Trend Of Shared Mobility
188.8.131.52. Wide Number Of Applications Employing The Use Of Electric Motors
184.108.40.206. Concept Of Autonomous Cars
Chapter 4: Global Automotive Motors Market, Type
4.2. Dc Brushed Motors
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.3. Brushless Dc Motors (Bldc)
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.4. Stepper Motors
4.4.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.4.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.4.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.5. Traction Motors
4.5.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.5.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.5.3. Market Analysis By Country
Chapter 5: Global Automotive Motors Market, By Vehicle Type
5.2. Passenger Cars
5.3. Light Commercial Vehicles
5.4. Heavy Commercial Vehicles
5.5. Battery Electric Vehicle
5.6. Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
5.7. Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Chapter 6: Global Automotive Motors Market, Application
6.3. Comfort & Convenience
6.4. Safety & Security
Chapter 7: Global Automotive Motors Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Borgwarner Inc.
8.2. Continental Ag
8.3. Denso Corporation
8.4. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
8.5. Mabuchi Motor Co., Ltd.
8.6. Mitsuba Corporation
8.7. Nidec Corporation
8.8. Robert Bosch Gmbh
8.9. Siemens Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nya09o