DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Lighting Market by Technology, Application, and Product Sale and Aftermarket Products): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global automotive lighting market size was valued at $18.00 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $28.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Lighting, being a vital component in automotive vehicles, plays an important role in automotive safety. Automotive vehicles consist of a variety of lights to increase the visibility in darkness and bad weather conditions. Besides this, these lights also increase the conspicuity of the vehicle. The lighting system comprises lighting and signaling devices. These lighting equipment are placed at different locations in the vehicle such as front, rear, top, and interiors. Lighting provides illumination for the driver, helps other drivers and pedestrians on the road to detect the vehicle's position, direction of movement, and size. Further, it also adds aesthetic looks to both interior and exterior parts of the vehicle.
Automotive lightings are anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to increased production and sales of the vehicles and availability of better and adaptive lighting system to be used in automobiles.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive lighting market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Automotive Lighting Market:
- Based on technology, the LED segments generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest market revenue in 2018, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Automotive Lighting Market, By Technology
Chapter 5: Automotive Lighting Market, By Vehicle Type
5.2. Passenger Vehicles
5.3. Commercial Vehicles
5.4. Electric Vehicles
Chapter 6: Automotive Lighting Market, By Application
6.3. Rear Lighting
6.5. Interior Lighting
Chapter 7: Automotive Lighting Market, By Sales Channel
7.2. Original Equipment Manufacturers Products (Oems Products)
7.3. Aftermarket Products
Chapter 8: Automotive Lighting Market, By Region
8.2. North America
- DENSO Corporation
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Osram Licht AG
- ROBERT BOSCH GmbH
- Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
- Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j31ylv