DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Vehicle Charging System Market by Product Type, Mode of Charging, and Charging Voltage Level: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report titled, 'Electric Vehicle Charging System Market by Product Type, Mode of Charging, and Charging Voltage Level: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025,' the global Electric Vehicle Charging System market size was valued at $3.18 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $66.27 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 45.6% from 2019 to 2026.
Electric vehicle charging systems are used for charging batteries of electric vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles. In addition, various automobile giants and electric component companies are working toward the development of advanced electric vehicle charging systems to meet the rise in demand for electric vehicles.
Electric vehicle charging system is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to increasing government initiatives for deployment of electric vehicle charging stations.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global electric vehicle charging system market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings Of The Electric Vehicle Charging System Market:
- By product type, the commercial charging system is anticipated to grow at a lucrative growth rate.
- By mode of charging, the plug-in charging system segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- By region, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest market revenue in 2018, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.6. Government Initiatives To Promote Deployment of Electric Vehicle Chargers
Chapter 4: Global Electric Vehicles Charging System Market, By Product Type
4.2. Home Charging System
4.3. Commercial Charging Systems
Chapter 5: Electric Vehicles Charging System Market, By Mode of Charging
5.2. Plug-In Charging System
5.3. Wireless Charging System
Chapter 6: Electric Vehicles Charging System Market, By Charging Voltage Level
6.2. Level 1
6.3. Level 2
6.4. Level 3
Chapter 7: Electric Vehicles Charging System Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Delta Electronics, Inc.
8.2. Schneider Electric
8.5. Delphi Technologies
8.8. General Electric Company
8.9. Evatran Group, Inc.
8.10. Robert Bosch Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ak5luf