DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Rigid Plastic Packaging Market and End-User Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global rigid plastic packaging market was valued at $216,850.0 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $340,434.7 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2019 to 2026.
The rigid plastic packaging involves utilization of plastic material for packaging. These materials are widely used to produce boxes, trays, containers, cases, and other plastic packages. Plastic is among one of the highly used materials for packaging due to its innovative visual appeal and durability. Rigid plastic packaging provides unique benefits such as high impact strength, high stiffness, and high barrier properties, which acts a boon for the market. Although rigid packaging has existed for many decades, it continues to evolve to meet the needs of changing consumer landscape.
Consumer goods is a highly fragmented industry where product differentiation and packaging plays a key role. Rise in the global consumption of consumer goods fuels the growth in demand for rigid plastic packaging. Additionally, the improving packaging recycling rates globally drives the market growth. Moreover, Rigid plastic are being used in a wide range of packaging due to their cost effectiveness.
However, the key restraint for the rigid plastic packaging market is related to the use of plastics. Plastics have several harmful effects on the environment and people. There have been several calls from organizations on banning plastics. The ban on plastic packaging would negatively affect the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rise in e-commerce sales would offer lucrative growth opportunities for growth of the market.
The global rigid plastic packaging market is segmented based on material, end-user and region. Based on material, the market is divided into Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), High-density polyethylene (HDPE), and others. Other includes low density polyethylene (LDPE), polylactide (PLA), Polystyrene (PS), and Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). Based on end-use industry, the market is classified into food & beverages, personal care, household, healthcare, and others. The others includes The others segment includes industrial as well as electronics goods packaging.
- ALPLA-Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
- Amcor Limited
- DS Smith Plc
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Klckner Pentaplast
- Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- RPC Group Plc
- Silgan Holdings, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company.
Key Findings of the Rigid Plastic Packaging Market :
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging rigid plastic packaging market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on type, the PET segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue in 2018 and grout segment is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.4% during the forecast period.
- By application, the residential segment led the market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the rigid plastic packaging industry.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the rigid plastic packaging market trends and emerging opportunities of the market.
- In-depth rigid plastic packaging market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
- The rigid plastic packaging market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning, 2018
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rise In The Global Consumption Of Consumer Goods
184.108.40.206. Improving Packaging Recycling Rates Globally
220.127.116.11. Low Cost Of Rigid Plastic
18.104.22.168. Increasing End-User Shift Towards Flexible Packaging
22.214.171.124. Uncertain Raw Material Prices
126.96.36.199. Rise In E-Commerce Sales Globally
4. Rigid Plastic Packaging Market, By Material
4.1.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Material
4.2. Polyethylene Terephthalate (Pet)
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.3. Polypropylene (Pp)
4.4. High-Density Polyethylene (Hdpe)
5. Rigid Plastic Packaging Market, By End-Use Industry
5.1.1. Market Size And Forecast, By End-User Industry
5.2. Food & Beverage
5.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
5.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
5.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
5.3. Personal Care
6. Rigid Plastic Packaging Market, By Region
6.1.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
6.2. North America
6.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
6.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Material
6.2.3. Market Size And Forecast, By End-User Industry
6.2.4. Market Analysis By Country
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Material
184.108.40.206.2. Market Size And Forecast, By End-User Industry
220.127.116.11.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Material
18.104.22.168.2. Market Size And Forecast, By End-User Industry
22.214.171.124.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Material
126.96.36.199.2. Market Size And Forecast, By End-User Industry
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cmhj1v