DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile User Authentication - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Mobile User Authentication market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 23.7%.
Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 25.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.1 Billion by the year 2025, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 26.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$113.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$165.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will reach a market size of US$161 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$594.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Early Warning Services, LLC.
- EMC Corporation
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Gemalto NV
- SecureAuth Corporation
- SecurEnvoy Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- TeleSign Corporation
- VASCO Data Security International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Authentication: The Evolution of Technology
- The Future of Authentication
- Increasing usage of Mobile Devices and Growing Threat of Cyber Attacks Drive Mobile User Authentication Market
- Online Information Sharing and Rising Demand of BYOD: Key Drivers of Market Growth
- Rise of Mobile Banking: A Case in Point for User Authentication
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Mobile User Authentication Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Key Prevailing Trends in the Mobile User Authentication Market
- Substantial Rise in Adoption of Multifactor Authentication
- Faces Becoming IDs
- Standardization with U2F Interoperability Protocols Promotes Biometrics
- Technology Advancement Driven by Users
- Passwords Losing Sheen
- Biometric Adoption: The Future Extends Beyond Mobile Applications
- The Future of Biometric Authentication
- Biometric Mobile Payments
- Authentication Technology Advancements Enabling Safer Transactions
- Finger Vein Authentication Using Visible-light Cameras in Mobiles
- Facial Recognition Technologies and Trends
- Coming of Age of Mobile Sensor-Based Authentication
- 2FA for the SMEs: How Safe Is It?
- Challenges Facing the Mobile User Authentication Industry
- Strict Regulations Bound to Tighten Rules for Collection of Biometric Data
- Legislation and Regulation
- The Payment Services Directive in EU
- The Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) of The USA
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Usage of Mobile Phones
- Mobile User Authentication
- Authentication Factors
- Location Based Factors
- Knowledge Factors
- Inherent Factors
- Possession Factors
- Biometrics Defined
- History and Technology
- Biometric Modalities
- Passwords, PIN, Patterns: How Secure are They Against Attacks?
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Touch ID / Fingerprints
- Face ID
- Blockchain-Based Authentication
- Enabling Secure Authentication in Mobiles
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Implementing Mobile User Authentication
- Mobile Device Authentication
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Mobile User Authentication Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Mobile User Authentication Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %)for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pu85io