DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.9%.
Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.2 Billion by the year 2025, Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$38 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$31.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products will reach a market size of US$55.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$313.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.
- Alifax SpA
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bioanalyse Tibbi Malz. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
- bioMerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Creative Diagnostics
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Liofilchem S.r.l.
- Merck KGaA
- Merlin Diagnostica GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Zhuhai Dl Biotech Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST): An Introduction
- The Procedures
- Clinical Significance
- Select Rapid Diagnostic Platforms
- Fluorescence and Luminescence Based Detection
- Real Time Microscopy
- Spectroscopy Based Detection
- Electrochemical Detection
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Standards
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing: Industry Overview
- Antibacterial Testing: The Most Dominant Segment
- USA: A Key Region with Lucrative Outlook
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Multidrug Resistance Driving the Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
- Select Drivers and Restraints in the Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market
- AST Technologies Helping Accelerate Targeted Antimicrobial Therapy
- New Antibiotics and Smart Antibiogram
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Plays Key Role in Medical Decision Making
- Laser Speckles based Non Invasive Rapid Method Evaluates Bacterial Growth Movements in Real Time
- The Need for Accelerating Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- With Single Cell Imaging, Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing Result Possible in 30 Minutes
- Light Scattering Technology for Susceptibility Testing Gives Results in 3 Hours
- Technologies for Atypically Use Bacterial Growth Determining the Effect of Antibiotics
- Manual Systems in Clinical Microbiology
- Automated Systems
- Emerging and Futuristic Technologies
- Challenges in the Area of Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hvi81p