DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thermal Ceramics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2018, Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the thermal ceramics market in terms of both value and volume. Dominance of the Asia-Pacific region in the thermal ceramics market is attributed to factors such as widespread use of thermal ceramics in the metal processing industry, growing usage of thermal ceramics in the chemicals and manufacturing sectors, especially in China, and growing usage of thermal ceramics in power generation sector in South Asia. China is the largest market for thermal ceramics in Asia-Pacific.
The major players in the thermal ceramics market include Morgan Advanced Materials (U.K.), Unifrax (U.S.), IBIDEN Co. Ltd. (Japan), Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd. (Japan), and Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd. (China).
This study includes a discussion of current and upcoming trends of thermal ceramics. In addition, raw material analysis, product life cycle analysis and competitive landscape will also be included within the scope of this study. Furthermore, understanding the demand as well as the supply side of the market trends of thermal ceramics, and tracking the future growth potential of the market will also be covered under the scope of the study.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the global market and technologies for thermal ceramics
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of thermal ceramics market by type, material type, temperature range, application and region
- Assessment of market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints and opportunities and discussion on future outlook and expectations from the thermal ceramics industry
- A look at key issues in the global thermal ceramics market and information on patents granted or filed related to thermal ceramics materials
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast to 2024, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including AGC Inc., IBIDEN Co. Ltd., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Morgan Advanced Materials and Unifrax
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
2. Summary and Highlights
3. Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition
- Future Trends of the Thermal Ceramics Market
- New Developments
- Market Dynamics
- Raw Material Analysis
- Fired Refractories
- Value Chain
- Product Life Cycle
4. Market Breakdown by Material Type
- Fired Refractory
5. Market Breakdown by Type
- Ceramic Fiber
- Insulating Firebricks
6. Market Breakdown by Temperature Range of Use
- Up to 1,000 Degree Celsius
- 1,000 to 1,600 Degree Celsius
- More than 1,600 Degree Celsius
7. Market Breakdown by Application
- Fire Protection Products
- Refractory Solutions
- High-Temperature Insulation Paper
8. Market Breakdown by End-User Industry
- Power Generation
- Mining and Metal Processing
- Others (Aerospace and Marine)
9. Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
10. Patent Review/ New Developments
- Patent Review by Year
- Patent Reviews by Material Type
11. Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Market Share Analysis
- Industry Force Analysis
- Buyer Forces
- Supplier Forces
- Substitute Forces
- New Entrant Forces
- Competition Forces
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Growth through Product Innovation
12. Company Profiles
- AGC Inc.
- BNZ Materials, Inc.
- Flsmidth A/S
- Hangzhou Minsheng Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Huolong Thermal Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Murugappa Morgan Thermal Ceramics Ltd.
- Promat International Nvetex Building Performance Nv
- Pyrotek Inc.
- Rauschert Steinbach Gmbh
- Rhi Magnesita Gmbh
- Yeso Insulating Products Co., Ltd.
- Yixing Morgan Thermal Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Dongfang Ancai Refractory Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Jiuqiang Refractory Co., Ltd.
13. Appendix A: Acronyms
14. Appendix B: Experts from Primary Interviews
15. Appendix C: Sources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9k0qnu