DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Brake System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Aircraft Brake System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.4%.
Braking System Components, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.8 Billion by the year 2025, Braking System Components will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$121.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$104.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Braking System Components will reach a market size of US$174.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$942.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- AAR Corporation
- Beringer Aero
- Grove Aircraft Landing Gear Systems Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Jay-Em Aerospace & Machine, Inc.
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- Matco Manufacturing Inc.
- Meggitt PLC
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- SAFRAN Group
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Brake System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Number of New Aircraft Deliveries to Propel the Demand for Wheels and Brakes
- Global Commercial Airlines Passenger Traffic Volumes 2013-2019F
- Global Fleet Size Forecast by Aircraft Category 2019-2029F
- Global Fleet Size Forecasts 2019-2029F
- Passenger Narrowbody Fleet by Category 2019-2029F
- Average AAGR of Fleet Volume by Region 2019-2029
- Airbus and Boeing Aircraft Order from 2004-2018
- Asia-Pacific Exhibits Strong Potential Led by an Expanding Aircraft Sector
- Expanding Middle Class Consumers in Asia-Pacific (2017-2037)
- South East Asia-China Weekly One-Way Seat Capacity
- Southeast Asia LCC and FSC Annual Seat Capacity: 2010-2018
- New Aircraft Deliveries for 2018-2037 by Region (in %)
- MRO for Wheels and Brakes Triggers Growth Opportunities
- Global MRO Spending by Region: 2019 & 2029
- Global MRO Market by Aircraft Class: 2019-2029
- Rise in Demand for Military UAVs to Propel Opportunities
- Global Production of UAS by Region/Country: 2018
- Carbon Brakes Gain Share Led by Weight Saving and Endurance Attributes
- Ceramic Composites Expand Share
- Ceramic Composite Market Potential in Aviation Industry by Application
- Electric Braking Systems Offer Weight Savings and Improved Performance
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aircraft Brake System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aircraft Brake System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/66y6x0