LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the data center server market and it is poised to grow by USD 56.54 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Enterprise server refresh cycles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. Request a free sample report
Data Center Server Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Data Center Server Market is segmented as below:
- Rack Server
- Blade Server
- Tower Server
- Open Compute Project Server
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31132
Data Center Server Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our data center server market report covers the following areas:
- Data Center Server Market Size
- Data Center Server Market Trends
- Data Center Server Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the use of AI for server workload optimization as one of the prime reasons driving the data center server market growth during the next few years.
Data Center Server Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the data center server market, including some of the vendors such as Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM, Inspur and Lenovo. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the data center server market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Data Center Server Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center server market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center server market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center server market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center server market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.