DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product and Services; Technology; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global In-Vitro Diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 107,658.83 Mn in 2027 from US$ 68,608.16 Mn in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020-2027.
The growth of the In-Vitro Diagnostics market is primarily attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population and rising awareness of in-vitro diagnostics across the globe. However, factors such as lack of healthcare infrastructure in emerging nations and poor reimbursement policies likely to pose a negative impact on the market growth. On the other hand, growth opportunities in emerging regions are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the global In-Vitro Diagnostics market during the forecast period.
In 2019, the In-Vitro Diagnostics with reagents and kits held a largest market share of 80.18% of the In-Vitro Diagnostics market, by product & services. Infectious diseases in application segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to higher prevalence of infectious diseases and increasing number of viral outbreaks.
Some of the major primary and secondary sources for In-Vitro Diagnostics included in the report are Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), USFDA, Biotelemetry and Patient Monitoring Journal, Journal of Patient Care, China Food & Drug Administration, contract research organizations, and among others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the in-vitro diagnostics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global in-vitro diagnostics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. In Vitro Diagnostics Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. In Vitro Diagnostics- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. In Vitro Diagnostics Market - Key Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases
5.1.2 Growing Geriatric Population
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Lack of Healthcare Infrastructure and Reimbursement Policies
5.3 Key Market Opportunity
5.3.1 Emerging Markets in Emerging Nations
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Increasing Adoption and Popularity of Automation in Clinical Laboratories
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. In Vitro Diagnostics Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue Forecast And Analysis
6.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Geography - Forecast And Analysis
6.3 Positioning of Key Players
6.3.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
7. In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Product & Service
7.2 Global In-Vitro Diagnostics, by Product, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
7.4 Reagents & Kits
7.5 Software & Services
8. In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Application
8.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, by Application, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
8.3 Infectious Diseases
9. In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Technology
9.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, by Technology, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
9.4 Clinical Chemistry
9.5 Molecular Diagnostics
10. In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
10.2 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market Share by End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
10.4 Diagnostic Centres
11. In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
11.1 North America In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
11.2 Europe In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
11.3 Asia Pacific In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.4 Middle East and Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
11.5 South and Central America In Vitro Diagnostics Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
12. Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market - Industry Landscape
12.2 Growth Strategies Done By the Companies in The Market, (%)
12.3 Organic Developments Done By The Companies in The Market
12.4 Inorganic Developments Done By The Companies in The Market
13. Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market-Key Company Profiles
13.2 F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD
13.4 Siemens AG
13.5 Sysmex Corporation
13.6 THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
13.8 bioMerieux SA
13.9 BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nx5b4q