DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America ENT Chairs Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Type; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America ENT chairs market was valued US$ 81.05 Mn in the year 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 158.26 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period.
Ear, nose, throat (ENT) problems are widespread due to which a person visits a doctor in both rural and urban communities. Several types of ENT diseases are prevalent in the US, such as sinusitis, tinnitus, allergic rhinitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, and more. Tinnitus is a common ailment for millions of individuals and can affect substantial adverse effects on the quality of life. As per various studies, tinnitus and its management patterns are deficient in the US adult population. For instance, as per the data of the American Medical Association 2016, the prevalence of tinnitus is around 1 in 10 adults in the US. The rising prevalence of various ENT diseases has increased the use of ENT chairs in the market. The need for the chairs by various otolaryngologists for treatment will eventually grow the ENT chairs market.
In 2018, the manual chairs accounted for the largest market share in the North America ENT chairs market by type owing to critical factors like easy accessibility online and offline and deep market penetration. Also, manual chairs are relatively affordable and have low cost as compared to those of the programmed ones making them an ideal buy for small and mid-sized ENT clinic owners. Thus due to its affordability, the manual chairs market is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period.
Similarly, the hospitals segment led the market in 2018, contributing high market share and is projected to hold its position in the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. However, in 2018, the specialty clinics segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the ENT chairs market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America ENT chairs market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. ENT Chairs Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. ENT Chairs- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinions
5. North America ENT Chairs Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunity
5.4 Future Trend
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. ENT Chairs Market - North America Analysis
6.1 North America ENT Chairs Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Positioning of Key Players
6.3 Global ENT Treatment Cabinets Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
7. ENT Chairs Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Type
7.2 North America ENT Chairs Market Share by Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Manual Chairs
7.4 Programmed Chairs
8. ENT Chairs Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
8.2 North America ENT Chairs Market Share by End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.4 Specialty Clinics
8.5 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
9. ENT Chairs Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
9.1 North America ENT Chairs Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10. ENT Chairs Market- Industry Landscape
11. ENT Chairs Market-Key Company Profiles
11.1 Haag-Streit Holding AG
11.3 ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
11.4 Global Surgical Corporation
11.6 Happersberger Otopront GmbH
11.7 G. Heinemann Medizintechnik GmbH
11.8 UMF Medical
11.9 Nox India Corporation
11.10 Greiner GmbH
11.11 Arsimed Medikal
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c7k6kw