DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Logistics Automation Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Component; Application; Mode of Freight Transport; End-User Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global logistics automation market accounted for US$ 39,286.3 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 121,343.3 Bn in 2027.
During the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the positive growth outlook towards the utilization of robotics in warehouses is expected to drive the logistics automation worldwide. However, the challenges related to high cost of implementation of logistics automation may restrain the future growth of the logistics automation market. Despite these limitations, the continuous growth in retail & e-commerce sector is projected to offer ample growth opportunities for the players operating in the logistics automation market during the forecast period. Some of the leading players in logistics automation market are highly focusing on strategic market initiatives to enrich their production capabilities as well as to expand their geographical presence across the globe. Also, the players are focusing on receiving numerous strategies to focus strongly on the logistics automation market. This, in turn, is contributing to the growth of the logistics automation market.
The logistics automation market has been segmented on the basis of components, mode of freight transport application, end user industry, and geography. Based on components, the market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services. Hardware segment represented the largest share of the overall logistics automation market throughout the forecast period, however, services segment is expected to be the fastest-growing. Based on end-user industry, the logistics automation market has been segmented into retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, oil and gas, food and beverage, automotive, healthcare and pharmaceutical, others. In 2018, retail and e-commerce contributed a substantial share in the global logistics automation market. Geographically, the logistics automation market is categorized as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the logistics automation market in 2018, and it is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period of 2019-2027. It has contributed more than 30% to the overall revenue of the logistics automation market in the year 2018. The Europe and North America held the second and third position in the global logistics automation market in 2018 with market shares of >26% and >21%, respectively. The market in APAC is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate from 2019 to 2027. Other developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa and South America are also anticipated to offer ample growth opportunities to the logistics automation market players during 2019-2027.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global logistics automation market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global logistics automation market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope Of The Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Logistics Automation Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
5. Logistics Automation Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trend
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Logistics Automation - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global logistics automation market Overview
6.2 Global Logistics Automation market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning:
7. Logistics Automation Market - By Component
8. Logistics Automation Market - By Mode of Freight Transport
9. Logistics Automation Market - By Application
9.2 Warehouse Management
9.3 Transportation Management
10. Logistics Automation Market - By End-User Industry
10.2 Retail and E-Commerce
10.4 Oil and Gas
10.5 Food & Beverages
10.7 Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
11. Global Logistics Automation Market - Geographic Analysis
11.2 North America Logistics Automation Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.3 Europe Logistics Automation Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.4 APAC Logistics Automation Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.5 SAM Logistics Automation Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11.6 MEA Logistics Automation Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
12. Industry Landscape
12.2 Market Initiative
12.3 Merger and Acquisition
12.4 New Development
13. Company Profiles
13.1 BEUMER GROUP
13.2 Daifuku Co., Ltd.
13.4 Honeywell Intelligrated
13.5 KNAPP AG
13.6 Mecalux, S.A.
13.7 Murata Machinery, Ltd.
13.8 Swisslog Holding AG
13.9 TGW Logistics Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bndraf