LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on generating $25 million in free cash flow for a company in the American food industry.
The company wanted to generate more cash savings to fund business expansion and offset agricultural commodity price increases. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to develop a globally coordinated and aligned supply chain.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to gain detailed insights into the American food industry and create a supply chain framework.
- Interested in generating more cash savings? Request a free demo to gain actionable insights into the American food industry and improve supply chain capabilities.
“Increasing competition and value-conscious purchasing from customers is putting downward pressure on prices, thereby compelling companies in the American food industry to reduce total costs,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a well-known company in the American food industry – improved supply chain management. The solution offered helped them to:
- Increase procurement cost savings by 20% in the first quarter.
- Achieve $25 million in free cash flow.
- Are you looking for solutions to improve cost savings? Request a free proposal to access our customized solutions today!
Outcome: To help the client embrace align vision with strategy, the experts at SpendEdge provided actionable insights that helped the client to broaden supply chain operations and address the bottlenecks of cost savings. The team identified winning strategies adopted by best-in-class companies and helped the client to build new processes. They analyzed the opportunities for growth to expand the business. This facilitated the transformation of procurement function into a global process.
To access the complete case study on how we helped a company in the American food industry to achieve significant procurement cost savings, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Corrugated Packaging Industry - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Why is Quality Control Indispensable in the Food Industry?
- SpendEdge’s Spend Analysis Helps a Renowned Food Supplier Achieve Substantial Savings by 30%
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info