DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Invisible Orthodontics Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type; Age Group; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America invisible orthodontics market was valued US$ 1,156.18 Mn in the year 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 3,729.31 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period.
Malocclusion refers to a set of growth and developmental abnormalities that affect jaws and teeth, resulting in deviations in their position. People with several traits of malocclusion, including maxillary overjet, anterior irregularities, and anterior spacing, have a poor dental appearance and masticatory performance. But, patients need orthodontic treatment mostly because of disappointment with the look of teeth rather than problems with oral functioning. The prevalence of malocclusion is more in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Posterior crossbite, grown overjet, and adverse maxillary crowding were the most widely diagnosed malocclusion traits in children. As per prevalence, malocclusion is ranked third, after tooth decay and periodontal disease. The rising incidence of malocclusion in the country is among the critical factors for market growth.
In 2018, the adolescent accounted for the largest market share in the North America invisible orthodontics market by age group owing to critical factors higher adoption among teenagers and the rising number of malocclusion. However, the adults segment is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period.
Similarly, the hospitals segment led the market in 2018, contributing high market share and is projected to hold its position in the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. However, in 2018, the dental clinics segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the invisible orthodontics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America invisible orthodontics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Invisible Orthodontics Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Invisible Orthodontics- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. North America Invisible Orthodontics Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Restraints
5.3 Key Opportunity
5.4 Future Trend
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Invisible Orthodontics Market - North America Analysis
6.1 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market - Revenue Forecasts And Analysis - 2018- 2027
6.3 Positioning of Key Players
7. Invisible Orthodontics Market Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - Product Type
7.2 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market, by Product Type, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
7.3 Clear Aligners
7.4 Ceramic Braces
7.5 Lingual Orthodontics
7.6 Clear Retainers
8. Invisible Orthodontics Market Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - Age Group
8.2 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market, by Age Group, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
9. Invisible Orthodontics Market Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - Application
9.2 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market, by Application, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
9.3 Excessive Spacing
9.5 Open Bite
9.6 Abnormal Eruption
10. Invisible Orthodontics Market Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - End User
10.2 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market, by End User, 2018 & 2027 (% Share)
10.4 Ambulatory Surgical Centres
10.5 Dental Clinics
11. Invisible Orthodontics Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
11.1 North America Invisible Orthodontics Market, Revenue and Forecast to2027
12. Invisible Orthodontics Market- Industry Landscape
12.2 Growth Strategies Done By the Companies in the Invisible Orthodontics Market, (%)
12.3 Organic Developments Done By The Companies In The Market
12.4 Inorganic Developments Done By The Companies In The Market
13. Invisible Orthodontics Market-Key Company Profiles
13.2 Dentsply Sirona
13.3 Institut Straumann AG
13.5 Henry Schein, Inc.
13.6 Align Technology, Inc.
13.7 TP Orthodontics, Inc.
13.9 Great Lakes Dental Technologies
13.10 Candid Care Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ov4dr8