This monthly report provides you with real-time intelligence on China's glyphosate market. It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format.
China is the world's largest producer of glyphosate, with 80% of the glyphosate produced in China being exported. Glyphosate is also still by far the most popular herbicide among Chinese farmers.
However, the industry is facing a number of serious long-term challenges. Increasing crop resistance threatens to make glyphosate less attractive to farmers, while research linking the product to cancer could lead to several key export markets banning the product altogether. Meanwhile, Chinese producers are struggling to comply with tough new environmental regulations and cope with severe industry overcapacity.
Glyphosate China Monthly Report will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption.
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for glycine, PMIDA, IDAN, paraformaldehyde, yellow phosphorus, and other raw materials and intermediates, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, threats from possible substitutes, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Key Topics Covered:
Column 1 Company Dynamics
- Hubei Trisun to relocate glyphosate formulations units
- Jiangsu United Phosphorus to build glyphosate formulations production line
- Nantong Jiangshan to join hands with Leshan Fuhua
- Leshan Fuhua to entrust assets and business to Nantong Jiangshan
- Yangnong Chemical forecasts net profit increases in 2018
Column 2 Market Dynamics
- Glycine to continue influence on glyphosate TC prices in 201 9
- Health Canada stands for glyphosate use
- China may reduce or ban imports of Australian barley
- China's glyphosate TC prices remain downward in Jan.
- Review of China's top agrochemical topics in 2018
- Shandong high-risk companies to be insured compulsorily
- France bans Roundup Pro 360 sale
- China sees low PMIDA production before Spring Festival
- Two Sichuan companies step into glyphosate production in 2018
- China's Soil Pollution Prevention and Control Law effective on 1 Jan.
- Guangdong initiates environmental renovation
- China's phosphorus trichloride prices rebound in Jan.
Column 3 Registration
- Glyphosate formulations to be used against lily weeds
Column 4 Export Analysis
- China's glyphosate exports fall by 9.96% YoY in Nov. 2018
- China's glyphosate TC occupies 80% of Brazilian shares in 2018
Column 5 Price Update
- China's ex-works price of glyphosate TC in first half of Jan. 2019
- China's ex-works price of DEA on 25 Jan., 2019
- China's ex-works price of PMIDA on 25 Jan., 2019
- China's ex-works price of glycine on 25 Jan., 2019
- China's ex-works price of IDAN on 25 Jan., 2019
- China's ex-works price of phosphorus trichloride on 25 Jan., 2019
- China's ex-works price of isopropylamine on 25 Jan., 2019
- Hubei Trisun Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- United Phosphorus (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Leshan Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mg0wmw