This report provides you with real-time intelligence on China's phosphorus and phosphorus chemicals markets.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is home to the world's second largest reserves of phosphate rock, while the country is also a major producer of yellow phosphorus, phosphoric acid, phosphate fertilizers and fine phosphorus chemicals. However, with China's reserves of high-grade phosphorite dwindling, the government is taking decisive action to curb exports and improve extraction and beneficiation technologies.
Meanwhile, downstream industries are also struggling to develop technology to produce higher-value products such as high-grade yellow phosphorus, electronic-grade phosphoric acid and phosphorus-based flame retardants.
The report will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire phosphorus industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption.
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Key Topics Covered:
Column 1 Market Dynamics
- Brief analysis of China's phosphate fertiliser market in Jan. 2019
- Phosphorus ore prices remain stable in Jan. 2019
- New projects in Yidu Industrial Park
- Phosphate fertiliser industrial structure adjustment conference held
- China's fertiliser output down in Jan.-Nov. 2018
Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Hubei Yihua to sell Huarui Mining
- Anhui Liuguo clarifies phosphorus ore source
- Guizhou Wengfu awarded overseas PA contract
- Yunnan Yuntianhua to acquire 40% of Dadi Yuntian
- Yatai Chemical's yellow phosphorus production lines dismantled
- Hubei Xingfa merges with Yichang Chulin
- Wengfu Group signs 2 important agreements
- Guizhou Yihua fined twice for environmental problems
- Forbon Technology discloses 2 transactions
Column 3 Political Factors
- Jiangsu tests trusted environmental protection principle
- Yichang's phosphorus gypsum utilisation reward measures
Column 4 Technology
- Forbon Technology cooperates with Zhengzhou University
- Kailin Fertilizer develops industrial-grade DAP
Column 5 Market Data Analysis
- China's yellow phosphorus price remains stable in Jan. 2019
- China's STPP price remains stable in Jan. 2019
Column 6 Import & Export
- International trade of phosphate chemicals in Nov. 2018
Column 7 Price Update
- Price monitoring of phosphate chemicals in Jan. 2019
- Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Liuguo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Wengfu Group Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Yuntianhua Co., Ltd.
- Yichang Yatai Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j9c4ui