DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Audio Device Market by Product (Speaker Systems, Soundbars, Headsets, Headphones, Microphones), Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay), Application (Home Audio, Consumer, Commercial), Functionality, Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wireless audio device market is projected to grow from USD 57.3 billion in 2020 to USD 134.2 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2020 to 2025.
The surge in the global demand for infotainment devices, rise in use of wireless audio devices in the commercial sector, and increased R&D expenditure by OEMs for the development of new and advanced wireless audio devices are fueling the growth of the wireless audio device market.
The consumer application segment of the wireless audio device market in APAC is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in terms of value during the forecast period
Wireless audio devices such as headphones and headsets are used in consumer electronics such as smartphones, computers, and gaming consoles. The rising adoption of technologically-advanced smartphones has led to an increased demand for wireless headphones and headsets in APAC. These smartphones can also be used to play music wirelessly through speaker systems and soundbars.
Based on functionality, the smart devices segment of the wireless audio device market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in terms of value from 2020 to 2025
Smart devices are those wireless audio devices that are used to track the health and fitness of users by recording and saving information related to their workouts that include the duration and the speed of their workouts. These devices modify audio, carry out language translation, and activate smart assistants to provide answers to verbally asked questions. They also control different systems installed in homes through an inbuilt virtual assistant feature.
The home audio application segment of the wireless audio device market in APAC is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in terms of value during the forecast period
The use of wireless audio devices for in-home applications has led to the increased global demand for wireless audio devices in APAC. Wired speakers and home theaters carry with them a mesh of wires. They also limit the floor space area for users. However, wireless home audio systems enable the freedom of movement, both inside and outside homes. These devices make the home theater systems or in-home entertainment systems highly viable and less complex.
Key players operating in the wireless audio device market are Apple Inc. (US), HARMAN International Industries Inc. (US), Bose Corporation (US), Sonos Inc. (US), Sony Corporation (Japan), DEI Holdings, Inc. (US), Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), VIZIO, Inc. (US), VOXX International Corporation (US), Plantronics Inc. (US), Ossic Corporation (US), Phazon (Canada), TruSound Audio (US), Jam (US), Earin (Sweden), Human (US), Bragi (Germany), Jaybird (US), Devialet (France), and Dali A/S (Denmark).
- Surge in Global Demand for Infotainment Devices
- Rise in Use of Wireless Audio Devices in Commercial Sector
- Increased R&D Expenditure By OEMs for Development of New and Advanced Wireless Audio Devices
- Restrictions on Use of Radio Frequency Spectrum By Wireless Audio Equipment
- Health Issues Resulting From Prolonged Use of Audio Devices
- Hearing Impairment Resulting From Continuous and Prolonged Exposure to Audio
- Interference Caused By Wireless Audio Devices in Functioning of Implanted Medical Devices
- Moving Beyond the Era of Using Headphones for Audio Only
- Tracking Health and Fitness of Wearers
- Controlling Electrical Appliances in Connected Homes
- Increased Demand for Home Theaters and Lcds
- Effect of Bandwidth Constraints, Coding Delays, and Bit Errors on Audio Quality
- Apple Inc.
- HARMAN International Industries, Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Sonos, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- DEI Holdings, Inc.
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. Kg
- VIZIO, Inc.
- VOXX International Corporation
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Ossic Corporation
- Trsound Audio
- Human Inc.
- Dali A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bam7dj