Industrial Automation is going through a rapid change in recent years. With the advent of newer technologies such as IoT, Cloud computing, Machine learning, wireless communication and a host of newer generation sensors and actuators, old standards such as PLC, SCADA and DCS are increasingly being challenged to improve and include newer technologies.
More than 60% of today's industries and factory floors will undergo a major overhaul in the next 10 years to reduce manpower and improve productivity. What are the major automation technologies that will become the standard in these future factories?
We in this summit, aim to gather the key industry leaders, academicians and scientists from the field of Industrial Automation community to create an approach towards global exchange of information and look into the future of industrial automation.
- Connecting the Bots
- Security in automated manufacturing
- Machine Learning in Industries
- Improving Interfaces
- Future Sensors and actuators
- Robotic Automation
- Improving energy efficiency in the future
- Predictive Maintenance
- Internet of Things (IoT) in industry
- Remote and Telerobotics
- Cloud computing and big data
- Autonomous vehicles in industries
- 3D printing as an industrial tool
- Improving Health and Safety
- Managing the future workforce
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g6vcgh