DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Prostate Cancer Vaccines - Competitive Intelligence Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides comprehensive insights into growth prospects of the Prostate Cancer Vaccines market. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided along with respective companies' overview and complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and target type.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Cancer treatment vaccines, also called therapeutic vaccines, are a type of immunotherapy. The vaccines work to boost the body's natural defenses to fight cancer. Doctors give treatment vaccines to people already diagnosed with cancer.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers in men in the U.S., second to skin cancer, and is also the second leading cause of death in men.
- The 2016 annual sales of prostate cancer vaccines was approximately USD 300 million.
- Provenge (sipuleucel-T) is the only prostate cancer vaccine product approved in the market by FDA, however 20+ companies are having their products in different clinical phase of development.
- Dendreon Corporation
- Bavarian Nordic
- OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals
- Advaxis immunotherapies
- Cleveland BioLabs Inc.
- Curevac AG
- Mediolanum Farmaceutici
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sensei Biotherapeutics
- Medigene AG
- Oncovir Inc.
- Momotaro-Gene Inc.
- Vaccibody AS
- AlphaVax Inc.
Overview of pipeline development activities for Prostate Cancer Vaccines
Pipeline analysis of cancer vaccines include but are not limited to product description, company description and development activities focusing on technology, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, and patent details. In the coming years, products in late stage of development, such as Prostvac (Bavarian Nordic) and ProstAtak (Advantagene) are likely to give tough competition to the products currently available in the market.
Therapeutic segmentation of products for Prostate Cancer Vaccines
The report includes a comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, target, mode of administration, mechanism of action, route of administration across the prostate cancer vaccines. Most drugs in the pipeline are Immuno-stimulants or toll-like receptor agonists.
Key Market Drivers
- Increasing clinical development activities
- Combination with chemotherapy
- Tumor Antigens
Prostate Cancer Vaccines better than gene-editing therapies
Scope of the Report
- Provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Prostate Cancer Vaccines across the complete product development cycle and company overview.
- Detailed profiles of Prostate Cancer Vaccines with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patents issued, designations and technologies.
- Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, target, route of administration and mode of administration.
- The report provides a section on patent overview where thorough analysis of the patents with respect to top assignee and top inventors are provided.
- The report also covers market drivers, market barriers and market opportunities and SWOT analysis to build the in depth understanding of prostate cancer vaccines market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview: Prostate Cancer Vaccines
1.2. Prostate Cancer Vaccines Types
1.3. Prostate Cancer Vaccines Types - Pros and Cons
1.4. How Cancer Vaccines Works??
1.6. Guidelines in 7MM
2. Market Dynamics: Prostate Cancer Vaccines
2.1. Market Drivers
2.2. Market Barriers
2.3. Market Opportunities
3. CI Analysis: Prostate Cancer Vaccine
3.1. SWOT Analysis
4. Market Scenario: Prostate Cancer Vaccines
4.1 Cancer Vaccine Market Landscape
4.2 FDA Approved Cancer Vaccine
5. Emerging Companies: Prostate Cancer Vaccines
5.1 Emerging Prostate Cancer Vaccine
5.1.1. Therapeutics Analysis
5.1.2. Late Stage Products (Phase III)
5.1.3 Mid-stage Products (Phase II)
5.1.4 Early-Stage Products (Phase I)
5.1.5 Technology-Based Companies
5.1.6 Therapeutic Assessment: Clinical Products
6. Patent Scenario: Prostate Cancer Vaccines
6.1. Patent Overview
6.2. Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wqjtj6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.