DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market - Focus on Product Type, Application, End User, 25 Countries' Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast: 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key regulations governing the development, commercialization, and clinical use of minimally invasive surgical systems market, across the globe?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
- How is the role of minimally invasive surgery technologies expected to evolve in the future?
- Who are the leading players which hold significant dominance on the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, currently?
- How likely are current business models to persist in the future?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges, growth opportunities, and trends?
- How do minimally invasive procedures function as compared to each other?
- How is the expiration of patents likely to disrupt market dynamics?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players in the minimally invasive surgical systems landscape?
- What is the likelihood of new players entering the market in the near-term?
- What is the current revenue contribution for different endoscopes and endoscopy systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of conventional minimally invasive surgical systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of surgical robotic systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for business expansion activities, by the key players?
Key USPs of the Report:
Industry Analysis (Section 4)
The industry analysis section encompasses a description of the industry structure as well as the whole supply chain. Furthermore, this section consists of other forms of analyses such as patent analysis, regulatory landscape, and awaited technological developments. The patent analysis section covers the filing trend and analyzes the impact of patent expiration on the market. This section will aid the readers in staying updated with the latest regulations as well as discuss how the market is likely to unfold during the next ten years.
Competitive Landscape (section 5)
- Market Share Analysis
This section includes key insights on the revenue share of the players operating in the market, both for conventional minimally invasive surgical systems and surgical robotics. It will provide information on who the leading players in the market are. The section will also include brand share analysis for surgical robotics and conventional minimally invasive surgical systems.
- Key Strategies and Developments
The section provides information on the recent developments in the market, which includes the following categories - funding activities, M&A activities, partnerships, alliances & business expansions, regulatory & legal, new offerings, and procurement & sales.
- Global Market Scenario (section 6)
This section encompasses information on the limitations and assumptions considered while sizing the market, along with a detailed description and impact analysis for the market dynamics, i.e. growth factors, challenges, and market opportunities.
Scope of the Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, including a thorough analysis of the types of products, both conventional and robotic minimally invasive surgical systems. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2020-2030. The scope of this report is focused on the different types of product types in minimally invasive surgeries such as video and visualization systems, endoscopes and endoscopy systems, and others, along with different applications, end-users, and country-wise analysis.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global minimally invasive surgical systems market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulations and technological advancements. The market has been segmented into product type, application, end-user, and region. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products allied with the global minimally invasive surgical systems market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the market opportunities, patent analysis, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each product, end-user, application, and region, as well as other vital information with respect to the minimally invasive surgical systems market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Definition
2. Scope of Research
2.1 Key Questions Answered in the Report
2.2 Research Scope
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Primary Research
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Data Sources Categorization
3.4 Companies Profiled in the Report
3.5 Brief Overview of the Market Estimation Process
3.6 Data Validation
3.7 Assumptions and Limitations
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Industry Structure
4.2 Industry Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Regulatory Framework and Government Initiatives
4.4 Patent Analysis
4.5 Future Potential: Scope for Advancements
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Strategies and Developments
5.3 Product Mapping Analysis
5.4 Business Model Analysis
5.5 Competitive Benchmarking
6. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Scenario
6.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6.2 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
6.3 Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Size and Forecast
6.4 Market Dynamics
6.5 Market Estimation Method
6.6 Key Vendors
7. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Product Type), 2018-2030
7.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
7.2 Conventional Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems
7.3 Surgical Robotics
8. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Application), 2018-2030
8.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
8.2 Urology Surgery
8.3 Gynecology Surgery
8.4 General Surgery
8.5 Cardiovascular Surgery
8.6 Orthopedic Surgery
8.7 Head and Neck Surgery
9. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by End User), 2018-2030
9.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
9.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
9.4 Specialty Clinics
10. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Region), 2018-2030
10.2 North America Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
10.3 Europe Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
10.4 Asia-Pacific Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
10.5 Latin America Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
10.6 Middle East & Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
11. Company Profiles
11.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
11.3 Cook Medical LLC
11.4 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
11.5 Johnson & Johnson
11.6 Medrobotics Corporation
11.7 Medtronic Plc
11.8 Olympus Corporation
11.9 Renishaw Plc
11.10 Restoration Robotics, Inc.
11.11 Smith & Nephew Plc
11.12 Stereotaxis, Inc.
11.13 Mako Surgical Corp. (Stryker Corporation)
11.14 THINK Surgical, Inc.
11.15 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8u6mq