The global helium market was worth $ 10.6 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% and reach $15.73 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The helium market section of the report gives context. It compares the helium market with other segments of the helium market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, helium indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Liquid Helium; Gaseous Helium 2) By End-User: Aerospace and Aircraft; Electronics and Semiconductors; Nuclear Power; Healthcare; Welding and Metal Fabrication; Other End-user Industries
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Helium Market Characteristics
3. Helium Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Helium Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Helium Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Helium Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Helium Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Helium Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Helium Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Helium Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Helium Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Helium Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Helium Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Helium Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Helium Market
8. India Helium Market
9. Japan Helium Market
10. Australia Helium Market
11. Indonesia Helium Market
12. South Korea Helium Market
13. Western Europe Helium Market
14. UK Helium Market
15. Germany Helium Market
16. France Helium Market
17. Eastern Europe Helium Market
18. Russia Helium Market
19. North America Helium Market
20. USA Helium Market
21. South America Helium Market
22. Brazil Helium Market
23. Middle East Helium Market
24. Africa Helium Market
25. Helium Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Helium Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Helium Market Company Profiles
25.2.2. Air Liquid
25.2.4. Messer Group
25.2.5. Air Products
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Helium Market
27. Helium Market Trends And Strategies
28. Helium Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Air Liquid
- Messer Group
- Air Products
- Gulf Cryo
- Matheson Tri-Gas
- Badger Midstream
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso
- NexAir LLC
- Qatargas Operating Company Limited
- Weil Group
- Iwatani Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cutw4s