This all-day masterclass is part of the Global Tax Director Academy (GTDA) designed to help current and aspiring Heads of Tax to be strategic business leaders.
The Masterclass discusses how to develop a strategic Tax function aligned to the wider objectives of the business and focuses on working across multiple stakeholders, including the CFO, CEO, and Board.
Course Time: 08:45 - 16:45
- 08:45 - Breakfast
- 09:00 - Introduction
- 09:15 - Business strategy and tax alignment
- 10:45 - Break
- 11:00 - Stakeholder relationships
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:15 - Communicating Tax
- 14:45 - Break
- 15:00 - Engaging with your people and alignment with processes and technology
- Who are you as a leader and why does it matter?
- Making things happen
- 16:30 - Concluding remarks
- 16:45 - Finish
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3l9qem