LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the commercial vehicle transmission market and it is poised to grow by 6.6 million units during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Rising adoption of electric commercial vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating cost of raw materials might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market is segmented as below:
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Automated Manual Transmission
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32145
Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our commercial vehicle transmission market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market Size
- Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market Trends
- Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing popularity of 10-speed transmission in commercial vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial vehicle transmission market growth during the next few years.
Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the commercial vehicle transmission market, including some of the vendors such as Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Allison Transmission, Inc., Daimler AG, Dana Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, Grupo KUO SAB de CV, JATCO Ltd., Magna International Inc., Ricardo Plc and ZF Friedrichshafen AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the commercial vehicle transmission market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Commercial Vehicle Transmission Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial vehicle transmission market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial vehicle transmission market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial vehicle transmission market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial vehicle transmission market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.