NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medidata, the global leader in creating end-to-end solutions supporting the entire clinical trial process, and a Dassault Systèmes company, announced its participation in multiple sessions at the 11th Annual Summit for Clinical Ops Executives (SCOPE) in Orlando, FL. Medidata experts are presenting, moderating sessions, and participating in panel discussions on topics including optimizing clinical study design; increasing diversity in trials; improving study convenience and compliance, and using artificial intelligence (AI) and real-world data (RWD) for synthetic controls and site selection.
“Medidata is proud to be a Signature Sponsor of SCOPE. The Annual Meeting is a tremendous opportunity to meet and exchange ideas and information, and to interact with our customers,” said Jackie Kent, executive vice president, head of product, Medidata. “We look forward to sharing new solutions that will improve the clinical trials experience for sponsors, partners, and patients.”
Supercharge Study Design and Feasibility: AI with Integrated RWD and Cross-Industry Clinical Trial Data - Jef Benbanaste, senior director and product lead, Acorn AI by Medidata
- Learn how to select appropriate RWD sources, apply machine learning to check for quality issues, and apply advanced analytics to a combination of RWD and clinical trial data for uses such as synthetic controls, protocol optimization, and site feasibility
Enable Empowered Patients in Clinical Trials by Integrating Health Literacy and Cultural Sensitivity - Alicia Staley, senior director, patient engagement, Medidata; trial volunteer and cancer survivor
- It’s more important than ever to empower patients to find clinical trial information. Explore new methods to reach patients and train investigators to improve the participation of underrepresented populations
Integrating Health Literacy, Diversity and Cultural Sensitivity into Clinical Trials - Alicia Staley
- Crucial patient perspectives from across a range of health literacy levels and different cultural backgrounds will be raised and reviewed. New methods to operationalize diversity and inclusion into clinical trials will be discussed
eCOA, ePRO, BYOD: Strategies for Improving Study Convenience and Compliance - Matt Noble, vice president, product management, Medidata
- Discover how creating a patient-centric approach with solutions including ePRO (patient-reported outcomes) and a BYOD (bring your own device) plan can enhance the patient experience, and encourage patient engagement and compliance
Transforming Clinical Operations with a Data-Driven Approach - Tom Doyle, vice president, data science, Medidata
- Explore how to identify potential problems or unknown study risks throughout a study, prospectively look across studies, gain immediate insight into clinical trial performance and data quality, and use analytics to inform better decision-making and improve trial efficiency
Patient Centricity By Design: Clinical Trial Solutions Designed By Patients For Patients - Alicia Staley
- Review Medidata’s Patient Centricity By Design Framework and how incorporating patients into the product development process can help improve the overall patient experience in clinical research
Virtual Trials: State of the Union - Anthony Costello, senior vice president, mHealth, Medidata
- A panel of leaders will discuss key issues and experiences in the emerging field of decentralized clinical trials, including trial models, patient engagement, data science concerns, and challenges in study design and patient retention
Medidata will also conduct a variety of software demonstrations and discussions at booth #805 in the Exhibit Hall, including:
- Rave CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) and the value of clinical operations on a unified platform
- Rave CSA (Centralized Statistical Analytics) and the power of advanced anomaly detection and identification of known and unknown risks
- Rave RBQM (Risk-Based Quality Management) and how users can increase quality and mitigate risk throughout their studies
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @Medidata, The Operating System for Life Sciences™.
Medidata, Medidata Rave, and Acorn AI are registered trademarks of Medidata Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes.