Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic 2019 is an analytical report by the publisher that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Smoking Tobacco comprises the second largest sector in the Tobacco industry, in the Czech Republic. However, volumes are expected to decline in the 2019 - 2029 period in line with the industry as a whole. Multinational's dominate the market, and overall smoking prevalence in 2018 was 28.5%, an increase from 25.2% in 2017.
- Smoking Tobacco accounted for 7.8% of Tobacco products in the Czech market in 2019.
- Poland supplies the majority of imports, with 48.1% of volumes in 2018.
- Exports hit a high of 11,099 tons in 2018, with Germany the making up 41.8% of the volume.
- Imperial Tobacco is the biggest player in the country, with 37.5% of the market share.
- Overall, the tobacco market is expected to decline between the 2019 - 2029 period.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market context
- Tobacco Products Market (%), 2009 & 2019
- Tobacco Products Market (tons), 2009-2019
- Market size and structure
- Smoking Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2009-2019
- Per Capita Consumption (Grams per Year), 2009-2019
- Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2011-2019
- Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured Vs FCT, 2009-2019
- Production and trade
- Imports, tons, 2008-2018
- Imports by country of origin, top countries, volume, %, 2018
- Imports by country of origin, volume, tons, 2008-2018
- Imports by country of origin, value, '000, 2008-2018
- Imports of smoking tobacco in packs 500g, tons, 2008-2015
- Imports of smoking tobacco in packs 500g, '000, 2008-2015
- Exports, tons, 2008-2018
- Exports by country of destination, top countries % volume, 2018
- Exports by country of destination, volume, tons, 2008-2018
- Exports by country of destination, value, '000, 2008-2018
- Exports of smoking tobacco in packs 500g, tons, 2008-2015
- Exports of smoking tobacco in packs 500g, '000, 2008-2015
- Taxation and retail prices
- Smoking tobacco excise rates, 2007-2019
- EU: fine cut tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2019
- Retail price list, K per pack, 2016
- Manufacturers and brands
- FCT: manufacturer shares by volume (%), 2011-2018
- Leading FCT brand families shares by volume (%), 2004-2015
- RYO tobacco: manufacturer shares by volume (%), 2011-2015
- RYO tobacco: brand family shares by volume (%), 2011-2015
- Leading brands by price category, 2014
- Company profiles
- The smoking population
- Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2008-2018
- Adults smoking at least one cigarette a day by age group, 2002, 2006 & 2010
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Heath warnings and labeling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail structure
- Prospects and forecasts
- Fine cut tobacco consumption, tons, 2019-2029
- Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2019-2029
- Imperial Tobacco
- Philip Morris
- Javaanse Jongens
- Golden Virginia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46kuu1