DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in US" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US dairy & soy food sector grew by 0.9% CAGR during 2013-2018 from US$56,427.5 million in 2013 to reach US$58,989.1 million in 2018.
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Dairy & Soy Food markets in US through the publisher's detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
This report provides an overview of the Dairy & Soy Food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption.
The publisher's proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
The publisher's Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Dairy & Soy Food producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Why you should buy this report
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US's Dairy & Soy Food consumers.
- This is based on the publisher's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy & Soy Food sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
- Of the top 10 high potential countries, the US dairy & soy food sector ranked 10th on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$58,989.1 million in 2018
- An increase in VAT (value-added-tax) rate from 6% to 9% from 2019, is expected to drive up food prices and inflation, which may influence domestic growth in the short-term.
- The drinkable yogurt category is expected to record the fastest volume growth over 2018-2023
- Danone Group
- Saputo Inc
- Groupe Lactalis SA
- The Kraft Heinz Co
- Chobani LLC
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- Borden Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Circle K
- Casey's General Store
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Dairy & Soy Food
- Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
- Top global issues
- Assessment against global strategic issues
- The publisher's strategic issues map
- Predicted future issues for the global sector
- Reward and risk assessment
- Opportunity score - overview
- Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
- Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
- Enablers and inhibitors of growth
- Rewards and opportunities for growth
- Summary of the market
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
- Market growth by category
- Value growth of the market
- Volume growth of the market
- Level of premiumization by category
- Category analysis - key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
- Dairy & soy food retail channel share
- Key Retail Channel trends
- Routes to market
- Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
- Category fragmentation
- Company and brand strength
- Private label penetration
- Brand share by leading supplier
- International and domestic brand analysis
- Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
- Strategic issues map
- Key consumer driver implications
- Key consumers trends
- Consumer groups
- Key Health & Wellness trends
- Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category
- Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
- Key Product Insights
- Trends and strategic issues
- Key product innovation case studies
- Key Packaging Insights
- Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
- Growth segments to target
- Segment opportunities
- Consumer spaces to target
- Price dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lk0f4v