LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial valve actuators market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.05 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Advances in industrial valve actuators have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost associated with automating pipeline and transportation infrastructure might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Industrial Valve Actuators Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Industrial Valve Actuators Market is segmented as below:
- Electric-valve Actuators
- Pneumatic-valve Actuators
- Hydraulic-valve Actuators
- Mechanical-valve Actuators
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Metals and Mining
- Other End-users
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32180
Industrial Valve Actuators Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial valve actuators market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Valve Actuators Market Size
- Industrial Valve Actuators Market Trends
- Industrial Valve Actuators Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies expansion of oil terminals as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial valve actuators market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Valve Actuators Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the industrial valve actuators market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Flowserve Corp., General Electric Co., Georg Fischer Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Rotork Plc., Schlumberger Ltd. and The Weir Group Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial valve actuators market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Valve Actuators Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial valve actuators market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial valve actuators market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial valve actuators market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial valve actuators market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.