The global fibers market was worth $147.16 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% and reach $175.06 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The washing machines market section of the report gives context. It compares the washing machines market with other segments of the washing machines market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, washing machines indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Fully Automatic; Semi-Automatic; Others 2) By product: Automatic; Semi-automatic; Dryers 3) By Sales Channel: E-Commerce; Retail Chains; Direct Sales 4) By Technology: Top Load; Front Load 5) By Application: Residential; Commercial
- Companies Mentioned: Whirlpool Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; Robert Bosch GmbH; Miele; Haier Group Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Washing Machines Market Characteristics
3. Washing Machines Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Washing Machines Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Washing Machines Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Washing Machines Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Washing Machines Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Washing Machines Market, Segmentation By product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Washing Machines Market, Segmentation By Sales Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.4. Global Washing Machines Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.5. Global Washing Machines Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Washing Machines Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Washing Machines Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Washing Machines Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Washing Machines Market
7. China Washing Machines Market
8. India Washing Machines Market
9. Japan Washing Machines Market
10. Australia Washing Machines Market
11. Indonesia Washing Machines Market
12. South Korea Washing Machines Market
13. Western Europe Washing Machines Market
14. UK Washing Machines Market
15. Germany Washing Machines Market
16. France Washing Machines Market
17. Eastern Europe Washing Machines Market
18. Russia Washing Machines Market
19. North America Washing Machines Market
20. USA Washing Machines Market
21. South America Washing Machines Market
22. Brazil Washing Machines Market
23. Middle East Washing Machines Market
24. Africa Washing Machines Market
25. Washing Machines Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Washing Machines Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Washing Machines Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Whirlpool Corporation
25.2.2. Panasonic Corporation
25.2.3. Robert Bosch GmbH
25.2.5. Haier Group Corporation
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Washing Machines Market
27. Washing Machines Market Trends And Strategies
28. Washing Machines Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Haier Group Corporation
- Electrolux AB
- GE Appliances
- Sharp Corporation
- Hoover Company
- Hisense Co. Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sdcelr