Insecticides Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global insecticides market. The global insecticides market was worth $ 16.25 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% and reach $25.2 billion by 2023.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider insecticides market, and compares it with other markets.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Insecticides Market Characteristics
3. Insecticides Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Insecticides Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Insecticides Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Insecticides Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Insecticides Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Insecticides Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Insecticides Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Insecticides Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Insecticides Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Insecticides Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Insecticides Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Insecticides Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Insecticides Market
7.1. China Insecticides Market Overview
7.2. China Insecticides Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F,$ Billion
8. India Insecticides Market
9. Japan Insecticides Market
10. Australia Insecticides Market
11. Indonesia Insecticides Market
12. South Korea Insecticides Market
13. Western Europe Insecticides Market
14. UK Insecticides Market
15. Germany Insecticides Market
16. France Insecticides Market
17. Eastern Europe Insecticides Market
18. Russia Insecticides Market
19. North America Insecticides Market
20. USA Insecticides Market
21. South America Insecticides Market
22. Brazil Insecticides Market
23. Middle East Insecticides Market
24. Africa Insecticides Market
25. Insecticides Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Insecticides Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Insecticides Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
220.127.116.11. Products and Services
18.104.22.168. Financial Performance
25.2.2. American Vanguard Corporation
25.2.3. BASF SE
25.2.4. Bayer CropScience AG
25.2.5. FMC Corporation
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Insecticides Market
27. Insecticides Market Trends And Strategies
28. Insecticides Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
- American Vanguard Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bayer CropScience AG
- FMC Corporation
- NuFarm Limited
- Syngenta International AG
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Monsanto Company,
- Arysta Lifescience
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kbfl5k