DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blood Glucose Monitoring (BGM) Devices - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2019 through 2026
The market for Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices is driven by rising prevalence of diabetes worldwide and increasing geriatric population. Additionally, growing awareness about diabetes preventive care and new technology developments are expected to boost the market. Blood glucose monitoring devices are used to measure blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
North America leads the global market for Blood Glucose Monitoring (BGM) Devices, accounted for 36.9% market share in 2019, which is projected to reach US$8.7 billion by 2026. During the same period, demand for Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices in Asia-Pacific is likely to post the fastest CAGR of 8.7% between 2019 and 2026.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Global market for Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices is studied in this report with respect to product categories, product types and end-use sectors
- The report estimates/projects the market size of Blood Monitoring Devices by product categories/types and end-use sectors in each major region/country globally for the analysis period
- Closed Loop Artificial Pancreas Effectively Controls Blood Glucose Levels than Conventional Treatments
- Flash Glucose Monitoring Improves Glucose Control at High Risk of Dysglycemia
- Salivary Proteome Test May Predict and Prevent Type 1 Diabetes Complications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)and Radar Technologies to Monitor Blood Glucose Levels
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 48
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 206 companies
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1.1 Product Outline
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
2.1 New Study Discover 16 New Gene Regions Linked to Diabetic Kidney Disease
2.2 Closed Loop Artificial Pancreas Effectively Controls Blood Glucose Levels than Conventional Treatments
2.3 Discovery of Methionine Molecule Probably Predict Type 1 Diabetes in Children
2.4 Flash Glucose Monitoring Improves Glucose Control at High Risk of Dysglycemia
2.5 Global Prevalence of Diabetes Anticipate to Increase Approximately 700 Million by 2045
2.6 Poor Glycemic Control Associated to Fragility Bone Fractures in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
2.7 Dental Examination Provides a Way to Identify Diabetes Risk
2.8 Recent Developments in Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring Technologies
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
4. KEY BUSINESS & PRODUCT TRENDS
- Launch of Omnipod DASH System in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands by Insulet
- Klue Acquired by Medtronic
- US FDA Granted Breakthrough Device Designation for Beta Bionics' iLet Bionic Pancreas System
- Launch of BEAT Diabetes Offering Broadened Nemaura's SugarBEAT CGM Capabilities
- Launch of DarioHealth's Digital Diabetes Program on Walmart.com
- New Eversense CGM System with Non-Adjunctive Claim Introduced by Senseonics in United States
More Key Business and Product Trends
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by Product Category
5.1.1 Global Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices Market Overview by Geographic Region
5.1.2 Global Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices Market by Product Type
22.214.171.124 Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices Product Type Market Overview by Global Region
126.96.36.199.1 SMBG Glucometer Devices
188.8.131.52.2 SMBG Test Strips
184.108.40.206.3 SMBG Lancets
5.1.3 Global Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by Geographic Region
5.1.4 Global Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market by Product Type
220.127.116.11 Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Product Type Market Overview by Global Region
18.104.22.168.1 CBGM Sensors
22.214.171.124.2 CBGM Transmitters & Receivers
126.96.36.199.3 CBGM Insulin Pumps
5.2 Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by End-Use Sector
5.2.1 Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices End-Use Sector Market Overview by Global Region
188.8.131.52 Hospitals & Clinics
184.108.40.206 Home Settings
220.127.116.11 Diagnostic Center
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6. NORTH AMERICA
6.1 North American Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by Geographic Region
6.2 North American Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by Product Category
6.3 North American Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by End-Use Sector
6.4 Major Market Players
6.5 Country-wise Analysis of North American Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
9. SOUTH AMERICA
10. REST OF WORLD
10.1 Rest of World Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by Product Category
10.2 Rest of World Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Overview by End-Use Sector
10.3 Major Market Players
- Abbott Laboratories
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Agamatrix, Inc.
- Apex Biotechnology Corp.
- Arkray Inc.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Beta Bionics, Inc.
- Beurer GmbH
- Bionime Corporation
- Cequr SA
- Cnoga Medical Ltd.
- Dariohealth Corp.
- Debiotech S.A.
- Dexcom, Inc.
- Dreamed Diabetes Ltd
- Entra Health Systems LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Glooko Inc.
- Glucovation, Inc.
- Glysens Incorporated
- Insulet Corporation
- Integrity Applications
- Intuity Medical, Inc.
- Lifescan, Inc.
- Medisana GmbH
- Mediwise | Medical Wireless Sensing Ltd
- Medtronic PLC
- Nemaura Medical Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7zi8r6