The global microprocessors market was worth $ 63.8 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% and reach $69.82 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The microprocessors market section of the report gives context. It compares the microprocessors market with other segments of the microprocessors market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, microprocessors indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: ARM-Based MPUs; x86-Based MPUs 2) By Application: PCs, Servers, Mainframes; Tablet; Cellphone; Embedded MPUs 3) By End-User Industries: Communication; Consumer Electronics; Automotive; Manufacturing
- Companies Mentioned: Mediatek (Taiwan); Samsung (South Korea); Toshiba (Japan); Intel; Qualcomm
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Microprocessors Market Characteristics
3. Microprocessors Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Microprocessors Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Microprocessors Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Microprocessors Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Microprocessors Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Microprocessors Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Microprocessors Market, Segmentation By End-User Industries, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Microprocessors Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Microprocessors Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Microprocessors Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Microprocessors Market
7. China Microprocessors Market
8. India Microprocessors Market
9. Japan Microprocessors Market
10. Australia Microprocessors Market
11. Indonesia Microprocessors Market
12. South Korea Microprocessors Market
13. Western Europe Microprocessors Market
14. UK Microprocessors Market
15. Germany Microprocessors Market
16. France Microprocessors Market
17. Eastern Europe Microprocessors Market
18. Russia Microprocessors Market
19. North America Microprocessors Market
20. USA Microprocessors Market
21. South America Microprocessors Market
22. Brazil Microprocessors Market
23. Middle East Microprocessors Market
24. Africa Microprocessors Market
25. Microprocessors Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Microprocessors Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Microprocessors Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Mediatek (Taiwan)
25.2.2. Samsung (South Korea)
25.2.3. Toshiba (Japan)
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Microprocessors Market
27. Microprocessors Market Trends And Strategies
28. Microprocessors Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Mediatek (Taiwan)
- Samsung (South Korea)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Samsung Semiconductor
- Freescale Semiconductor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25a11q