The global argon market was worth $ 5.04 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% and reach $7.27 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The argon market section of the report gives context. It compares the argon market with other segments of the argon market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, argon indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Phase: Liquid; Gas 2) By End-User: Metal manufacturing & fabrication; Chemicals; Energy; Healthcare; Electronics; Food & beverage; Others (includes scuba diving, automotive & transportation equipment)
- Companies Mentioned: Airgas; Air Liquide; Linde; Messer Group; Praxair
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Argon Market Characteristics
3. Argon Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Argon Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Argon Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Argon Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Argon Market, Segmentation By Phase, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Argon Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Argon Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Argon Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Argon Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Argon Market
7. China Argon Market
8. India Argon Market
9. Japan Argon Market
10. Australia Argon Market
11. Indonesia Argon Market
12. South Korea Argon Market
13. Western Europe Argon Market
14. UK Argon Market
15. Germany Argon Market
16. France Argon Market
17. Eastern Europe Argon Market
18. Russia Argon Market
19. North America Argon Market
20. USA Argon Market
21. South America Argon Market
22. Brazil Argon Market
23. Middle East Argon Market
24. Africa Argon Market
25. Argon Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Argon Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Argon Market Company Profiles
25.2.2. Air Liquide
25.2.4. Messer Group
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Argon Market
27. Argon Market Trends And Strategies
28. Argon Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Ho Tung Chemical
- Jiuce Group
- Xinju Chemical
- JinHong Gas
- Xinlong Group
- Dow Company
- Dongxiang Gas
- Sichuan Vinylon
- Koatsu Gas
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc
- Air Liquide
- Messer Group
- Air Water
- Air Products
- American Gas Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vagigh