The global phosphate fertilzers market was worth $ 65.69 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% and reach $84.04 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The phosphate fertilizers market section of the report gives context. It compares the phosphate market with other segments of the phosphate market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, phosphate indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP); Diammonium Phosphate (DAP); Superphosphate; Others 2) By Application: Cereals & Grains; Oilseeds; Fruits & Vegetables; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Agrium Inc; Israel Chemicals Limited; CF Industries Holdings Inc.; Coromandel International Ltd.; Nutrien Ltd.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Characteristics
3. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Phosphate Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Phosphate Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Phosphate Fertilzers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Phosphate Fertilzers Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Phosphate Fertilzers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Phosphate Fertilzers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Phosphate Fertilzers Market
7. China Phosphate Fertilzers Market
8. India Phosphate Fertilzers Market
9. Japan Phosphate Fertilzers Market
10. Australia Phosphate Fertilzers Market
11. Indonesia Phosphate Fertilzers Market
12. South Korea Phosphate Fertilzers Market
13. Western Europe Phosphate Fertilzers Market
14. UK Phosphate Fertilzers Market
15. Germany Phosphate Fertilzers Market
16. France Phosphate Fertilzers Market
17. Eastern Europe Phosphate Fertilzers Market
18. Russia Phosphate Fertilzers Market
19. North America Phosphate Fertilzers Market
20. USA Phosphate Fertilzers Market
21. South America Phosphate Fertilzers Market
22. Brazil Phosphate Fertilzers Market
23. Middle East Phosphate Fertilzers Market
24. Africa Phosphate Fertilzers Market
25. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Agrium Inc
25.2.2. Israel Chemicals Limited
25.2.3. CF Industries Holdings Inc.
25.2.4. Coromandel International Ltd.
25.2.5. Nutrien Ltd.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Phosphate Fertilzers Market
27. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Trends And Strategies
28. Phosphate Fertilzers Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Agrium Inc
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- EuroChem Group A
- The Mosaic Company.
- OCP S.A
- Potash Corp
- The Mosaic Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ox2yvp