The global synthetic fibers market was worth $ 147.16 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% and reach $175.06 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The synthetic fibers market section of the report gives context. It compares the synthetic fibers market with other segments of the synthetic fibers market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, synthetic fibers indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Polyester; Nylon; Acrylics; Polyolefin; Others 2) By Application: Clothing; Home Furnishing; Automotive; Filtration; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Bombay Dyeing; E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company; Indorama Corporation; Lenzing AG; Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Synthetic Fibers Market Characteristics
3. Synthetic Fibers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Fibers Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Fibers Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Synthetic Fibers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Synthetic Fibers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Synthetic Fibers Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Synthetic Fibers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Synthetic Fibers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Synthetic Fibers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Synthetic Fibers Market
7. China Synthetic Fibers Market
8. India Synthetic Fibers Market
9. Japan Synthetic Fibers Market
10. Australia Synthetic Fibers Market
11. Indonesia Synthetic Fibers Market
12. South Korea Synthetic Fibers Market
13. Western Europe Synthetic Fibers Market
14. UK Synthetic Fibers Market
15. Germany Synthetic Fibers Market
16. France Synthetic Fibers Market
17. Eastern Europe Synthetic Fibers Market
18. Russia Synthetic Fibers Market
19. North America Synthetic Fibers Market
20. USA Synthetic Fibers Market
21. South America Synthetic Fibers Market
22. Brazil Synthetic Fibers Market
23. Middle East Synthetic Fibers Market
24. Africa Synthetic Fibers Market
25. Synthetic Fibers Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Synthetic Fibers Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Synthetic Fibers Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Bombay Dyeing
25.2.2. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
25.2.3. Indorama Corporation
25.2.4. Lenzing AG
25.2.5. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Synthetic Fibers Market
27. Synthetic Fibers Market Trends And Strategies
28. Synthetic Fibers Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Bombay Dyeing
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Indorama Corporation
- Lenzing AG
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Reliance Industries Limited
- China Petroleum Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Chemical Korea, Inc.
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Dow Inc.
- Toho Tenax
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gyd1eq