DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graft Versus Host Disease: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
GvHD is a common complication of allogeneic HSCT that occurs when the donated (graft) cells are rejected and attack the host's cells as foreign. GvHD can progress from mild to severe forms as either aGvHD or cGvHD. Both aGvHD and cGvHD commonly affect organs such as the skin, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, liver, oral mucosa, and eyes. The global distribution of GvHD is directly dependent on transplantation-related factors, including the donor type, the age of the donor and the recipient, the sex parity between the recipient and the donor, the pre-transplantation conditioning regimen, and the use of GvHD prophylaxis pre- and/or post-transplantation.
The publisher epidemiologists utilized historical HSCT data available through country-wide registry reports in the 7MM to the best extent possible to arrive at a meaningful in-depth analysis and forecast for GvHD. In this analysis, the publisher epidemiologists provided detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for the diagnosed aGvHD and cGvHD incident cases. Further, the publisher epidemiologists used country-specific estimates using valid diagnostic criteria to present aGvHD and cGvHD prevalent, grades and mortality cases.
The following data describes epidemiology of GvHD cases. In 2018, the 7MM had 18,408 diagnosed incident cases of GvHD (aGvHD and cGvHD). This is expected to increase to 22,428 diagnosed incident cases by 2028, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.18%. This increase is partly attributed to the moderately rising trend in incidence in transplantation in the 7MM. In the 7MM, the diagnosed incident cases of aGvHD will increase from 9,786 cases in 2018 to 11,925 cases in 2028, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.19% per year, and the diagnosed incident cases of cGvHD will increase from 8,622 cases in 2018 to 10,503 cases in 2028, at an AGR of 2.18% per year.
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) Epidemiology Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of GvHD in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- This report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the following segmentations in all ages across the 7MM: diagnosed incident cases of first allogeneic Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), acute GvHD (aGvHD), and chronic GvHD (cGvHD); diagnosed three-year prevalent cases of aGvHD and cGvHD; and diagnosed incident cases of aGvHD and cGvHD by grade and severity respectively. Additionally, 100-day mortality in aGvHD and one-year mortality cases in cGvHD is also included in this report.
- The GvHD Epidemiology Report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GvHD market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global GvHD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the aGvHD grades and cGvHD severity stages that present the best opportunities for GvHD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude GvHD market by mortality rates and three-year prevalent cases.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Graft-Versus-Host Disease: Executive Summary
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Reports
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global and Historical Trends
3.4 Forecast Methodology
3.4.1 Sources Used
3.4.2 Sources Not Used
3.4.3 Forecast Assumptions and Methods
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for GvHD (2018-2028)
3.5.1 Incident Cases of First Allogeneic HSCT
3.5.2 Incident Cases of aGvHD in First Allogeneic HSCT
3.5.3 Incident Cases of cGvHD in First Allogeneic HSCT
3.5.4 Age-Specific Incident Cases of aGvHD and cGvHD
3.5.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGvHD by Grade
3.5.6 Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGvHD by Severity
3.5.7 100-Day Mortality in Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGvHD
3.5.8 One-Year Mortality in Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGvHD
3.5.9 Three-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of aGvHD
3.5.10 Three-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of cGvHD
3.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight
3.6.2 Limitations of Analysis
3.6.3 Strengths of Analysis
4.2 About the Authors
4.2.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology
4.2.4 Global Head and EVP of Healthcare Operations and Strategy
4.3 About the publisher
4.4 Contact Us
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dewppg