This special report covers how the company's income dropped nearly 27% from 2018 to 2019, according to the analyst's estimates.
It's the first time the company's income has gone down since the AIM Group began keeping track in 2003 - and almost certainly the first time in its 24-year history.
In addition to Craigslist-focused content, included in the report is a mini AIMR edition.
- Is Facebook Marketplace behind Craigslist's sudden decline?
- Two big news in autos: Santander acquired Coches.com, while Edmunds.com has laid off 129 staff.
- Glassdoor unveils new job search tools.
- Housing.com ventures into the co-living market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Both revenue and traffic down for Craigslist in 2019
- Who is disrupting Craiglist's market share?
- Craigslist impersonation scams
- A Facebook Marketplace use case
- Santander acquires Spain-based auto vertical Coches.com
- Auto marketplaces Edmunds.com lays off 129 staff
- January roundup of deals in classifieds and marketplaces
- Alma Media
- Apartment List
- Axel Springer
- Click Dealer
- Cox Automotive
- Property Finder
- Rental Beast
- TX Markets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o7jv1x