DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Growth Opportunities: Savory Snacks in Canada" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Top Growth Opportunities for Savory Snacks in Canada provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Savory Snacks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Savory Snacks markets in Canada through the publisher's detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
This report provides an overview of the Savory Snacks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The publisher's proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Savory Snacks producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
The publisher's Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Savory Snacks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Canada market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who's driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Canada, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Amongst the top ten high potential countries, the Canadian Savory Snacks sector ranked first on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$1,752.6 million in 2018.
- The Canadian savory snacks sector ranked second in terms of per capita expenditure in US dollar terms, in 2018.
- The per capita expenditure on savory snacks products declined by 1.4% CAGR during 2013-2018,
- The Canadian savory snacks sector ranks second in terms of per capita expenditure in the US dollar terms
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Canada's Savory Snacks consumers.
- This is based on the publisher's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Savory Snacks
- Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
- Top global issues
- Assessment against global strategic issues
- The publisher's strategic issues map
- Predicted future issues for the global sector
- Reward and risk assessment
- Opportunity score - overview
- Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
- Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
- Enablers and inhibitors of growth
- Rewards and opportunities for growth
- Summary of the market
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
- Market growth by category
- Value growth of the market
- Volume growth of the market
- Level of premiumization by category
- Category analysis - key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
- Savory Snacks retail channel share
- Key Retail Channel trends
- Routes to market
- Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
- Category fragmentation
- Company and brand strength
- Private label penetration
- Brand share by leading supplier
- International and domestic brand analysis
- Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
- Strategic issues map
- Key consumer driver implications
- Key consumers trends
- Consumer groups
- Key Health & Wellness trends
- Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category
- Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
- Key Product Insights
- Trends and strategic issues - other notable product trends
- Key product innovation case studies
- Key Packaging Insights
- Trends and strategic issues
- Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
- Growth segments to target
- Consumer spaces to target
- Segment opportunities
- Price dynamics
- Product launch key takeouts
- Key recommendations
8. Appendix and Definitions
- Walmart Supercentre
- No Frills
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Circle K
- March ami / Extra
- BC Liquor Stores
- ConAgra Brands Inc
- Old Dutch Foods, Inc.
- Snyder`s-Lance, Inc.
- The Kellogg Company
- Direct Plus Food Group
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Neal Brothers
- Kernels Popcorn
- Scott-Bathgate Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vvo163